Lunch In Seattle

Callie, Arizona, and Sofia got to Seattle. They settled down with a house and went to the hospital to reconnect with some of their friends. 6 feet apart and with masks, obviously. They then went to their home. Sofia started setting up her room while Arizona made some lunch.

For lunch today, it was salad with sandwiches. Arizona made her way to her room that she was to share with Callie and popped her head in. "Lunch is ready." Arizona smiled at her.

"Is the lunch your referring to the full course meal standing in front of me?" Callie smirked and slowly walked to Arizona, softly kissing her. Arizona giggled and then slowly pulled away.

"No it is not." She replied before walking out of the room and setting up a plate for Sofia. She then looked at Sofia. "Hey do you want to go see Mark and Lexie?" Sofia nodded.

Arizona called Mark and Lexie and let Sofia go with them.  She then turned around to see Callie leaning against the counter. "I'm ready for my lunch." Callie seductively said and smirked. Arizona giggled and rolled her eyes before walking to her and softly kissing her.

Callie, being the strong ass woman she is, picked up Arizona and let her wrap her legs around her.

Arizona moaned into the kissing and held on as if her life was at stake. Callie led her to the couch and flopped her down like a pile of paperwork on a stressful day. She climbed on top and began kissing her deeply. She sucked, nibbled, licked, and kissed on her neck. Arizona moaned softly as Callie did this.

Callie then walked to the table and grabbed the stuff to make a salad. She walked back and spread Arizona's legs open. Arizona bit her lip, in hopes of her being right about what was going to happen. Callie ripped her shorts off and bit her lip as she set a piece of lettuce down onto her vagina. Arizona giggled. Callie took some croutons and set them down, then squirted some ranch onto her salad.

Callie then lifted up her shirt and licked down her stomach to her vagina salad. She began eating it up, she quickly devoured it and soon began to suck on Arizona's soft clit. Arizona moaned in pleasure and held onto a pillow on the couch.

Arizona took off her own shirt and unbuttoned her bra, sliding it off and throwing it carelessly across the room. Callie grabbed the ranch bottle and squirted it on Arizona's chest in a long line all the way down, squirting a bit more on her vagina. She licked from the top all the way down, clearing her chest of the ranch. When she got to her pussy, she slurped it up and gave it her all. Arizona moaned loudly and ran her fingers through Callie's hair.

Callie sat up and took off all of her clothes, so now they were both bare-ass naked on the couch. Callie crawled up and began kissing Arizona deeply. She slipped her tongue into Arizona's mouth and gently stroked Arizona's breasts.

Arizona moaned into the kisses and moaned even louder when Callie slipped in not one, not two, but three fingers into her vagina opening. Callie slowly thrusted her fingers, gradually increasing the speed. Arizona bit Callie's lip before Callie gladly began pushing deeper and harder. Arizona moaned loudly and whimpered out in pleasure.

Callie kissed down her chest once again, this time stopping at her boobs. She kissed around one of Arizona's nipples in a circle before nipping at it and licking it softly, still thrusting her fingers into her. Callie moved to her other boob and did the same. She then released her fingers out of her and gently massaged her boobs, squeezing them and rubbing them. She grinded her body onto Arizona's as she rubbed her boobs.

Arizona scratched Callie's bare back and moaned, throwing her head back onto a pillow. Her eyes rolled back as she lifted her body up to get more grinding action. Arizona wrapped her legs around callie's back and humped upwards. The two rode each other in a rhythmic motion.

Callie lifted Arizona's legs off of her and went back down to her cunt. She slipped four croutons under Arizona's lips and let them get a little soggy from her juices. She then ate them straight from her pussy, giving a lick after each one. Next, she squirted a bit more ranch onto her clit, Arizona shivering a bit from the sudden coldness. Callie licked and sucked it up. She then took yet another piece of lettuce and wiped it on her pussy, bringing it to her lips and licking it before slipping it into her mouth and eating it. Arizona bit her lip as she watched Callie do this.

Callie moved back up her body and softly kissed her before finishing. They laid there together. Arizona stroked Callie's hair before looking down at her and smiling. She missed this.

I hope you liked it! I love reading your comments! They're so fucking funny and they make my day. Also feel free to let me know how you like the stories! :)) have a great day/night/weekend!