TWENTY THREE

"FBI hands up!" I screamed with my gun drawn, our unsub who we now know as Philip was standing in the middle of the living room with his latest catch's head between his forearms, he had a knife placed on the side of her body ready to insert it. I could see the fear in her eyes wanting to pull away from him. I slowly shook my head at her letting her know that she was okay and that we weren't going to let anything happen to her.

"Philip put the knife down, I know you want to get payback for all the women who have rejected you but you have mistaken her for someone else. Let her go and we can help you find the real Grace. The one who hurt you." I said in a calm voice and lowered my gun to my side. The victim started crying seeing my gun lower to my side. I could see her chest heaving as Philip tried to push the knife deeper. I saw Morgan behind him and nodded to him before holstering my gun fully.

"I just want them to feel my pain, they said I wasn't worth it. Th-that I wasn't good enough for them, they hurt me." Philip said and put his head down, I took this as my chance and ran over to him grabbing his arm and yanking the knife out of his hand, I kicked the back of his knee in and he fell to his knees letting go of the woman in his arms to catch himself. I grabbed the cuffs out of my back pocket and slapped them on his wrists not waiting for him to get another word in. I handed him to Morgan who started to cite his Miranda rights.

"Good job baby, I love seeing you handle unsubs like that." Spencer whispered into my ear and I felt a little tap on my ass and smiled and grabbed Spencer's hand. We were the last ones in the house so I pulled Him out and to the SUV that was waiting to take us to the jet.

--

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I felt a shake on my shoulder and groaned. Sleeping on the jet is never easy, it is not the most comfortable place to nap. I grabbed my bog and me and Spencer got off the jet and headed to my car that was sitting in the same place I had left it 3 days earlier. As soon as we were inside the threshold of our house I flipped my shoes off and headed upstairs just wanting to lay on my cloud nine of a mattress.

"Spencie?" I called and giggled. He hated that nickname.

"Hm princess." He appeared in my line of sight and I held my hand out to him. He grabbed it and sat on the edge of our bed pulling me in between his legs resting his legs on the back of my thighs.

"My back hurts." Emphasizing the pout on my lips to insinuate that I was in fact not lying to him. Lately I have been stressed and it has been pushing on my lower back along with the . I really needed relief on my lumbar region.

"How about a massage? And a bath salt bubble bath?" he asked and I nodded. I was so lucky to have this man in my life. I heard him go into the dresser and pull something out but I wasn't paying attention. I stripped my clothes off and laid on my stomach awaiting his return. He came back to the bed a couple minutes later with a bottle of oil in his hands. He straddled himself on the back of my legs and I felt the cold liquid hit my back. His hands started at the tops of my shoulders rubbing the baby oil into my skin, his fingers skillfully dug into my shoulder blades making sure to leave no part of my upper back untouched. His hands felt so good it was hard to keep in my moans of pure bliss. I failed.

"You okay baby?" Spencer asked with a chuckle knowing exactly what he was doing. The massage felt so good. My lower back was loosening slowly and I felt amazing. Spencer was so good with his hands, his fingers were strong and pushing on all of the right pressure points.

"Ye-eah. Hands just feel too good." I said and felt him move down to the middle of my back rubbing at my sides and gripping onto my hips. I bit my lip to hold in my sounds of pleasure. He wasn't being sexual but the tension he was releasing in me just felt so good that I had no other way of expression. Spencer moved down again massaging my lower back at the top of my butt. he started at the middle by the small of my back and kneaded his fingers pushing them into my pressure points to release as much tension as possible. He gradually made his way outward. And when I thought he was done he moved onto my butt.