E I G H T E E N

"Good Morning Princess." Spencer always tries to wake me up gently so that I am not a complete terror in the morning. I hate mornings with a passion and knowing that he understands that and also wants to help makes me love him 10x more. Today was our first moving day, we have been planning this for the last few weeks. Between the cases and hundreds of files weekly we have managed to get everything we need to start moving.

"Morning Spence, are you ready to get working?" I smiled and he just laughed at me.

"You are really awake this morning, and it's the weekend so no I'm not ready to work haha." I laughed and got up to start getting dressed. Showering would have to come later after we were done as we will both be sweating like crazy. After I was dressed I headed into the kitchen pouring myself a glass of orange juice and toasting some bread.

Breakfast of champions.

"Are you really eating toast for breakfast? We have bagels, sausage and eggs in the fridge." I nodded my head.

"Yes, I know that but I don't want to get too full because then I will get lazy and tired. So toast and orange juice!" Me and Spencer giggled and then I headed into the living room after eating and started to pack away some things. We had already finished the book wall yesterday thank god as that was the hardest thing in this apartment. Now it was just some pictures and the other rooms.

"You need to text the team babe. It slipped my mind but I remembered it when we were in the kitchen a little while ago." I nodded my head and pulled my phone out and sent out a few quick messages.

Me: Hey everyone, me and Spencer have decided to move in together. Are any of you free this weekend to help haul some boxes to my house?

Penny G: Count me in!

Em: Of course!!! See you soon.

Derek: See you, at pretty boys. I have extra boxes.

JJ: Me and Will took the kids to the zoo, sorry!!

Hotch: Me and Jack can come if that's okay.

Me: Yes that's fine Hotch, the more the merrier, we are all meeting at Reid's apartment. We already started to pack, the door is unlocked, just come on it! Love you all!!

Rossi: Sorry I took a quick trip to Paris for the weekend to visit someone. See you Monday!

"Alright, everyone besides JJ and Rossi are coming, and Hotch is bringing Jack!" I said as I walked back into the bedroom, even though it was November I had all of the windows open and a tank top on. Moving someone makes you hotter than you'd expect. I started stripping the sheets and blankets off the bed, shoving it in one of those airtight plastic bags that I will have to vacuum seal later.

"Here is the Vacuum milady. Here let me close it and I will let you attach the vacuum." I agreed and he sealed the bag and then flattened it before plugging in the vacuum and giving me the host. I started to attach it then hit the button making the tube start to suck the air out of the bags for me.

"Thank you spence. We only have the bathrooms to do now and then pack away the rest of the dishes in the kitchen. When everyone gets here I will have you and the boys head to the house with boxes and me and the girls will clean the apartment." Spencer agreed and then started to kiss the back of my shoulder while he stood behind me.

"How much time do you think we have before everyone gets here?" Spencer whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I smirked knowing that he wanted to either get eachother off or get a quick fuck in before everyone arrived. I pushed myself backwards and pushed myself against him feeling that he was already at least half hard.