EIGHT

I really wanted to know where we were going, Spencer wouldn't tell me and honestly I was nervous. I grabbed my purple lace thong and a half see through bra and went into the bathroom to shower. I could hear my phone ringing from inside the shower and was confused because it was 8pm I stuck my arm out and stepped out of the water to answer.

"Yello?" I heard Morgan chuckle from the other side of the line.

"Hey pretty mama, we have a case, sorry to disappoint I also already picked Reid up.... Are you in the shower?" I paused, not being able to answer as I didn't think I was going to be called in today.

"Thanks Morgan, see you there.." I hung up before he could ask me again. After rinsing my hair I grabbed my towel and wrapped my hair up. Slipping my thong and bra on I went into the closet and grabbed slacks and a red dress shirt rather than wearing the leggings and sweater I had lying out. My coffee started brewing and I let Chance out. I grabbed my phone shooting Chelsea a text

Me: Hey Chelsea, I got called into work for a new conference for a couple days. The usual deal please, I will leave the money on the kitchen counter. You're a lifesaver.

I grabbed my coffee, put some creamer in and let Chance back into the house. I poured some food into his bowl and gave him a bowl of water. Plenty of kisses later and I was locking the house up and walking over to put the keys in Chelsea's mailbox.

Chelsea: Of course! We will have some fun. Break a leg!

I got to the jet in 15 minutes and parked the car in our normal spots. I started walking over to the plane and was pulled out of my thoughts by seeing Reid in one of the windows. I smiled and walked a little faster and climbed the stairs. I stopped at a seat and lifted my go bag into the top compartment. I saw Reid sitting right below it and sat next to him.

"Hey genius." I smiled and he looked over at me. He looked slightly angry

"Hi angel." He whispered to me. I stilled as I felt his hand on my thigh. "So now you answer the phone in the shower? Had to hear Morgan talk about how hot that is. I really wanted to burst his bubble telling him I've seen it. But I couldn't" I smiled and was a little embarrassed that Morgan said that.

"Spencer, what are you doing?" I felt his hand squeeze a bit more and wanted nothing more than to be bent over this table but the rest of the team would be here any minute.

"Well I had plans for today but since we have a case, you are coming to my room tonight, I packed everything I needed." I hung my head to stifle my excitement at his use of dominance.

"As you wish Dr. Reid." Spencer gripped my thigh tighter, kneading at it. I looked over to him, touching his chin with my finger and bringing it to my face. I kissed him slowly pushing my tongue against his bottom lip. His hand was getting closer to my core and all I wanted was for him to touch me, every inch of me. I pulled away when I heard someone on the stairs outside and Spencer pulled his hand away as Morgan walked back onto the jet with a gas station bag in his hand.

"Had to grab a snack. Does anyone want doughnuts?" I happily agreed and grabbed a cinnamon roll covered in chocolate and peanuts. Reid grabbed a sprinkled doughnut. I started eating, basically moaning at the taste. I haven't had a doughnut in years and this was just what I needed.

"Thank you chocolate thunder." I laughed and saw Reid roll his eyes and then drop some sprinkles on his pants. I dropped my pen and sat my doughnut down. "Shit." I mumbled and crawled under the table, I grabbed my pen but also faced Spencer, grinning up at him. This was the tease that he didn't need but I wanted to be a brat and this was the perfect opportunity. I stuck my tongue out and pressed it to the scattered sprinkles on his black pants. Spencer's jaw slacked open and he grabbed the back of my head. I continued grabbing the sprinkles, after I was done Spencer rested his hand on his thigh, I licked a stripe up his first and middle fingers and heard him gasp above me. I took his fingers into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them, I pulled off with a small pop and crawled back up to my seat.