TWENTY FIVE

"Thank you so much for this ma, this is what I needed, I missed you guys so much." I hugged my mom and then moved on to my dad.

"Of course mija (Me-ha), don't stay away so long next time. And we will be flying down the week that our grandchild is due so we can meet them, I can't wait! Have a safe trip and it was lovely to meet you Spencer, you will always be welcomed here." Spencer hugged my mom and shook my dad's hand. I smiled watching my future come together. Spencer was very good with all of my nieces and my whole family loved him just as much as I do.

"Thank you so much, we will be back soon for sure, I won't let her stay away too long. Plus the food is amazing!" Everyone laughed and then I turned to my sister. She had a sad smile on her face and gave me a kiss on my forehead before wrapping Spencer in a hug. Spencer looked surprised but hugged her back and shook Chris' hand before turning back to me.

"Please promise you will try and at least call more often? And maybe FaceTime, the girls miss you so much." I nodded and wrapped her up in a hug before hugging and kissing all of my nieces. Olivia walked her way to Spencer and wrapped herself around his legs.

"No want you to go." Spencer picked up the pouting 3 year old and hugged her close to his chest. They had gotten really close this last week and Olivia was basically attached to Spencer's hip.

"It'll be okay Liv, I will be back soon okay? Me and Tia Gabby are gonna go on vacation. How about we call you later huh?" She nodded her head and he handed her over to my mom before we walked out of the kitchen and out of the garage to get in our car. I waved from the car as we started our drive back to Virgina's airport. All I could think of was the bond he now has with my family and especially with the girls. I realized we would be leaving Michigan soon and asked Spencer to stop.

"Spence, baby." I whined and grabbed his hand.

"What do you want, princess." He laughed and I smiled knowing I could get him to cave.

"Will you please get me some Ruby-Red squirt from Meijer? This is the only place they sell it and I have been wanting it for months." I said and stuck my lower lip out.

"Of course." Spencer pulled onto a main road and headed for the store. Once we parked I told him I would stay in the car since I didn't feel like walking around the store. Around 15 minutes later Spencer came out with a shopping cart filled with 4 cases of Red Squirt and a smile on his face, he put them in the trunk and got back in the car also handing me a can before putting his seatbelt on and continuing the drive. I leaned over and kissed him before he pulled onto the road.

- -

"I really am glad you want me to meet your mom. I know we didn't really talk about it but if you are going to become my family then I want to get to know the people you love." I said to Spencer as we sat on the plane heading over Colorado. Not much longer to go.

"Of course. I have wanted you to meet her ever since I knew I loved you. Which was before the incident that we had. I just didn't know how to tell you and I was scared honestly. You don't seem the type to fall in love with me." I smiled and gave him a short kiss and grabbed his hand afterwards.

"You read me wrong Mr. Reid." Spencer chuckled next to me and I smiled again. This next 30 minutes was more than likely going to fly by and I felt like my stomach was at my feet. Yes I am excited to meet Diana but I am also so scared that she won't like me. For goodness sakes I am carrying her grandchild and if she doesn't like me then this will honestly suck. Like way worse than I think.

"We are landing soon love, gotta buckle back up." I nodded and pulled my seatbelt over my lap again.

"This will be fun right?" I asked and Spencer reassured me that his mother is loving despite her conditions. That she is more loving and caring than she is forgetful and violent. The plane had just landed and we grabbed our carry on and headed towards the front as I was pregnant I got to leave and board first.