FIVE

I walked up to my front door and Reid had decided to follow me into the house to wait. After we got inside I walked upstairs and left him downstairs on the couch. I searched my closet and chose a purple satin dress that came slightly above the middle of my thigh. Next I grabbed a black lace thong and slipped them under my dress. I shuffled into the bathroom and grabbed my curler to re-curl some of my hair that fell out. I touched up my makeup and then I grabbed some black heels and made my way down the stairs.

"How's this? Do you think it's too much?" I looked over to see Spencer staring at me, his mouth slightly open, he looked different, his eyes were darker and he looked tense. His tongue poked out the side of his mouth as he ran it across his bottom lip.

The things his tongue could do to me.

I wasn't stopping the thoughts this time. I wanted to think about all of the things that would happen if we stayed here instead of going to the bar with the others. Thinking of what would happen to my dress if I got too close to him.

"You look hot- shit I mean you uh, look real-ly beautiful to-tonight." I laughed at his stuttering and the shyness he was now showing. I slipped my heels on and walked closer to him as he stood up, I bent down next to him and grabbed my keys off the couch. I could feel his eyes on me and knew the dress was working.

"Are you ready to go?" Spencer let out a sigh and trailed behind me, I locked the door and we were off, only a ten minute drive and it was almost painfully silent. The way my breath was the most uneven it's been and Spencer's clenched fists made it worse.

"We're here Spence." He looked at me and he still looked different, his eyes weren't soft anymore, they were dark and he was constantly fidgeting with his thumbs. Is he okay? What is he thinking about? Hopefully me, because it would be disappointing if it wasn't.

SPENCER POV

"How's this? Do you think it's too much?" I heard Gabby's feet pad while she walked down the stairs, she came into view and my mouth dropped. Oh Fuck. Fuck, holy shit, christ. I'm not religious but she makes me want to thank god.

She looked hot, if I wasn't so awkward with starting things I would have already had her pinned against the wall. "You look hot- shit I mean you uhm, look real-ly beautiful to-tonight." Why Spencer why are you being so stupid.

As Gabby drove I kept stealing small glances at her, her dress even shorter now that she was sitting. I wanted to feel her under my hands, I wanted to feel her squirm under me. She doesn't know and neither does anyone else but I loved being dominant. No one ever questioned either because I am the type to be submissive at times and probably don't suspect it.

"We're here Spencer." I looked over at her to see a hint of confusion mixed with, want or maybe it's frustration. Hopefully she is feeling what I am because I really want this night to end with me over top of her. I got out of the car and followed Gabby into the bar. I immediately spotted the team and pushed Gabby in their direction.

"HOT DAMN!!! Gabs you look hot baby." I heard Derek yell from the barstool next to Garcia and Emily. I didn't like that, he's a player why should he get to call her that? He gets every girl he actually wants and then uses them for a few nights and politely lets them go. And they usually thank him, it's unbelievable.

"Are you drinking tonight pretty boy?" I laughed at the stupid nickname and shook my head.

"I don't think so, maybe a shot or two, you know I'm not a big drinker." I wanted to do something else tonight and I wanted no clouded judgment.

"What about you Gabby? Are you going to drink with us?" Garcia pouted and I saw Gabby contemplate it before answering. Please say no. Is it possible that she is thinking the same things I am? How we both want each other at this point and really don't want to give up the option of having her tonight.