SEVENTEEN

"Gabby baby, wake up we need to go grocery shopping. I have no food left." I groaned and turned over. To rest my head on Spencer's chest. I could feel him lightly trace his fingertips up and down the middle of my back while he gave the top of my head a small kiss. Spencer ran his fingers on the waistband of my underwear I was sleeping in and rested his hand against my hip under the fabric. I kissed the side of his neck and then moved to the middle peppering kissed on his adams apple down to his collarbone. I loved kissing Spencer. Physical touch is one of the ways that I show my love.

"I will only get out of this bed if you fuck me in that shower." I said lazily and ran my hand up and down his side. I felt Spencer stiffen under me and I looked up. "What's wrong Spence?" I immediately sat up. He looked worried. As if he was scared of getting intimate with me.

"N-nothing." He said and started to get off the bed but I grabbed his arm making him stop his movements. I needed him to talk this out with me, yesterday I didn't make him and we ended up almost broken because we couldn't communicate like we should have.

"Spencer. Tell me now." I said in a stern voice, I know I was not the dominant one in the relationship but when it comes to his well being I had to be. Spencer was on the verge of tears when he finally looked at me, I gave him a small smile and he sat on the edge of the bed to look at me fully.

"I just don't want to hurt you babydoll, I mean look at you, you have red marks on the sides of your neck where I squeezed too hard, I'm scared I won't be able to stop next time." Spencer said quietly and ended with a sigh. I wrapped my legs around his waist from behind as he was already sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from me. I wanted to tell him everything was going to be okay and that he didn't hurt me. But that wasn't the truth and I can't lie to him.

"Spencer, I won't lie to you because I never have, but last night was scary, it was amazing before you lost control but maybe we should start a new system? We can instead do a green, yellow, red system?" I said while my hands rubbed his chest. I felt his heart speed up slightly then he took a deep breath making my arm extend slightly.

"Explain in your words for me, princess." He said and grabbed one of my hands bringing it up to his mouth and kissing it. I knew that he knew what it meant but knowing that he wants my say in it means that he is wanting to start this together and be able to move forward from this. It also means that he is listening to what I have to say and not pushing me away like his brain wants to.

"Well Green would mean keep going, don't stop. Yellow would keep going but slow down a bit, take it a bit easier. And red would stop. Does that sound okay with you?" I said and trailed kissed between his shoulder blades. Spencer tilted his head back making his hair tickle my face. I smiled and kissed him again before he started talking again.

"I think I like that better actually. Gives me time to slow down and listen to you and see your reactions to how I am touching you." Spencer stopped talking and turned his head to me. "Thank you for loving me Gabby, I honestly don't know what I would have done if you were scared of me now. You mean too much for me to go and fuck it up the way I did last night." I sighed and hugged him with my cheek pressed to his bare back.

"Spencer nothing would make me stop loving you, you're intoxicating and I can't get enough of you. Now like I said, I will not leave this bed unless I am promised shower sex." I giggled and Spencer got up and extended his hand out to me. I giggled before following suit.

"Your wish is my command." I grabbed his hand and smiled. Reid pulled me to him and kissed me before turning around and pulling me to the bathroom with him. "Make love to me, Spencer Reid." I said slowly and grabbed his hand. Spencer grabbed me by my waist and held me close kissing my lips with passion that I have never felt from him before. He was speaking through our kiss and I couldn't help but tear up. I kept it together as we moved towards the shower I pulled off Spencer's shirt that I was sleeping in. Spencer's hands moved to the sides of my breasts while his thumbs ran over my hardening nipples. I hummed in approval and ran my nails down his back.