Chapter 10: The Green and Celestial Ninja

Hello my Wolfpack! I'm so so so sorry for taking so long with this next chapter! I've been very busy and, as I have mentioned before, I'll be updating my books much slower than I was before.
  Anyways, y'all don't wanna hear my excuses. Y'all are hear to read! So enjoy this new chapter!

P.s. I'm sorry if I put a song twice up top! If you notice that, lmk and I'll try to fix it asap!

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

3rd Person POV-

  It is nighttime here in Ninjago and someone was sneaking around the Bounty. This person sneaked into Master Wu's room and made their way over to a cabinet and opened it, revealing the Green and Celestial Ninja's gis.

  They looked around to make sure no one was coming before they grabbed the Green Ninja's gi, ignoring the Celestial Ninja's, and set it on the ground.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Up on the deck of the Bounty, Cole is in his gi and looks to the side to see a Serpentine approaching with it's arms out in front of him. Cole grips his scythe, leaps up, and slams the scythe into the floor.

  "Earth!" He shouts as he makes the ground vibrate, causing the Serpentine to collapse to the ground.

  Cole flips up and lands in a fighting pose.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The mysterious person is wearing the Green Ninja's gi and is standing in front of a full body mirror, holding his arms over his face.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Another Serpentine just stood on the deck. Jay spun his nunchucks a moment before charging at the Serpentine.

  He launched himself at the Serpentine and yelled, "Lightning!"

  He then used his spinjitzu to wind up and stopped as he used the momentum of his spinjitzu to smack the Serpentine in it's scaly face.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The person is now doing cartwheels and spins on his hands infront of the mirror. He landed on his feet and started punching the air as he exclaimed, "Woo-hoo!"

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Zane caught his shurikens and looked at another Serpentine standing on the deck.

  "Ice!" He yelled as he did a fancy flip and threw the shurikens under his legs behind him.

  The shurikens landed at the Serpentine's feet and trapped them in ice

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The person grunted as they did more fighting moves.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  There was one last Serpentine that was standing on the deck, and someone had them in their sights. Y/n caught her longbow and the arrow she had set aside for this that Cole tossed to her.

  As soon as she caught it she did a side flip, her cape billowing behind her, and launched the arrow at lightning speeds as she yelled, "And- uh- girl power!"