Chapter 12: Rise of the Great Devourer

Hello my wolfpack! I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been REALLY busy and had a lot of writer's block. I still have some writer's block, but I finally had enough motivation and time to write a little! Again, sorry for the delay, but enjoy this second to last chapter of the first season!

Don't forget to like and comment! I love seeing your funny comments and even questions! Now enjoy!🤗

(Again, the song above has nothing to do with the story😁)

<•><•><•><•><•>

Y/n's POV-

I jump as a loud crash of thunder sounds through the air. I immediately regret it as I wince from the pain in my shoulder.

Jay gives me a sympathetic look and offers me a cup of tea. I gratefully accept it and take a sip from it before jumping again as thunder decides to surprise me while I am drinking.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya complains from the other side of the table.

Kai, Nya, Jay, and I are currently sitting at a table, Kai and Nya on one side and Jay and I on the other.

The ship rocks hard from one side to the other thanks to the storm outside, making the Fangblades that are sitting on the table rock from side to side.

"'Cuz the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer," Kai answers his sister, "They're so strong, they can only break down in the extraordinary heat."

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?" Jay asks before gasping as the ship jerks.

The Bounty then proceeds to lean to the side so much so that the salt slides down the table over to Jay.

Jay catches the salt and says, "Hey, thanks!"

I chuckle at that as Jay salts his sandwich.

Suddenly a gust of wind blows my hair back as Cole opens the door, revealing the pouring rain and raging storm outside.

"Please," Cole says, looking a bit sickly and green, "No one talk about food."

He groans, leaning against the door before the ship rocks again, sending him stumbling from one side of the door to the other, disappearing and reappearing with each rock.

"How much longer until we get there?" He asks as he grabs the door again.

"Not long," I answer as I give him a sympathetic smile.

"Hey Cole, you're looking a little green over there," Jay points out before continuing with a smirk, "How'd you like a mucous salt sandwich?"

Cole then covers his mouth and runs to what I assume is the edge of the Bounty as I hear him lose whatever little he had in his stomach.

I smack the back of Jay's head with my good arm with a concerned look on my face, "Jayyy!"

He winces from the slap before lightly laughing, "Heh heh, speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

"Or that we had the Celestial Ninja with us this whole time?" Kai adds.

"I know," Nya says in response to Jay's statement, "He was such a brat at first."

"Well, he was with you guys," I say, "He was actually pretty nice to me."

"It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived."

Kai clears his throat as I say with a chuckle, "Don't worry, Nya. I'll keep him in place."

Kai clears his throat again before asking, "Where is that little runt?"