Chapter 3: Snakebit

Date published: 8/1/'20

Ok, I know I said I would have a drawing for this chapter, but i haven't had time to finish it. But I'll finish it as soon as I can! I probably won't do any more digital drawings, but I will most definitely do some pencil and paper drawings!

Sorry if it takes a LONG time to get these out! I'm having to study for me getting my driver's permit soon, so I might take a bit. (Plus I also want to read some too!😆)

Ok, ok, enough talk! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV-

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was rising, the birds were chirping, and it was silent. The perfect time to sleep in!

GONG GONG GONG GONG!!!

Or... not. I groan as I turn to my other side and hear the guys follow suit. I try to block the noise out, hoping it would go away, but it didn't.

The guys had insisted that I take one of the bunks, but I refused saying that I could sleep anywhere. So I made a pallet last night against the wall in between the two bunk beds the guys were sharing.

Wu then came into the room banging the gong, "Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you!"

We groan again, but I actually sit up.

"If you want to reach your full potential, you must greet each day as an opportunity."

"Okay, okay. We're up," Kai says as he hops off the top bunk he shares with Zane and accidentally lands on me.

"AGH!!" I gasp at his sudden weight on my middle.

"Ugh... get off... YOU MUFFINHEAD!!" I yell as I shove him off of me so I can breath properly, "Gosh! Why are you so heavy?!"

"Aah!! Sorry!!" He mumble-yells as he scrambles to get his balance back and I gasp for precious air.

'That's gonna hurt later,' I grimace as I finally start breathing properly.

While he stumbles over to the window he says to Wu, "But if you want us to reach our full potential shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?"

Kai makes it to the window and yawns as he opens the blinds, but the blinds fall off in response. By now, everyone is up and out of bed.

"Agh... You call that rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress," Cole grumbles as he stretches and pops his back.

Jay then yawns, "We were up so late talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters... I guess we lost track of time. Since the serpentine burnt down the monastery I'm just glad that we have a roof over our heads."

Jay then goes over the the bathroom the room has and starts to brush his teeth, but ends up coughing from the sand that was covering it. I chuckle involuntarily at the sight.