❄🎄Christmas Special🎄❄

I know this is a little late, but Merry Christmas!!
  I'm so sorry for taking so long to make this! I didn't start writing this until the Monday before Christmas, and even then, I didn't get an idea for it until a day or two after I started writing this.
  Again, so sorry for this being late! But enjoy!

  I yawn as I stretch in my bed. I squint as I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look around my room. Then I remember something and snap wide awake.

  'Tomorrow is Christmas!' I think as I leap out of bed.

  I let out a small squeal as I glide around the room and get dressed. Another thought then hits me like a freight train.

  'Wait... I DON'T HAVE ANYONE'S PRESENTS!!' I think as I gasp and make a mad dash out of my room to the bathroom to freshen up. As I brush my hair and teeth, and everything else, try to think of present ideas for the guys and Nya.

  'What should I get for them? Socks? No, too plain. Keychains? For what keys. Gah!! I can't think of anything!!'

  I finish up in the bathroom and emerge from my room and walk into the kitchen to get some breakfast. When I walk into the room I see the others already there either getting food or already sitting and eating.

  "Morning guys," I say, trying not to show my distress.

  "Morning Y/N," everyone mumbled still half asleep... well, except Zane. He said happily, wide awake, "Good morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?"

  'He's definitely a morning person,' I thought as I smiled at him.

  "I slept very well, thank you. How about you?" I replied.

  "I to slept very well last night," He chirped back.

  "How are you so happy in the mornings Zane?" Jay complained as he slumped into his seat, set his cup down, and laid his head on the table.

  "What do you mean?" He asked, "Is that so strange?"

  As they continued talking, I looked over and out the window, staring into the snowy distance.

  'Hm, I feel like some hot chocolate this morning,' I thought.

  And with that I start moving around the kitchen, finding a mug, the milk, hot chocolate powder, and marshmallows.

  I put together my hot chocolate and move to sit in the last available seat, which was in between Lloyd and Nya. I sit down with a sigh and take a sip of my drink.

  "Whatcha got there?" Nya asked me as Lloyd looks over and sees my mug.

  "Coffee?" Lloyd guesses.

  I give a small chuckle as I reply, "No, it's hot chocolate."

  "Really?" Lloyd asks.

  "Yep! Here, smell."

  I hold the mug out to him and he takes it, smelling it before returning it to me.

  "It smells so good!" Lloyd gushes, making the others look over in our direction.

  "What smells good?" Jay asks, lifting his head of the table a little to look at us.

  "Just Y/N's hot chocolate," Nya replys.

  "It smells amazing!" Lloyd added.

  "Oh, hot chocolate?" Cole said, glancing at me and my mug for a moment before looking back at his food, "I haven't had that in forever."