Chapter 6: Snake King

It's the next day and we are having tea at the moment. Lloyd was answering a Serpentine scenario that the guys gave him to solve.

  "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to the ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him," Lloyd says as Sensei Wu walked in carrying a box and walks to the head of the table.

  "Too late," Cole replied, "he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control."

  "Or he's already put you in a squeeze," Zane commented.

  "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom," Kai adds as he shakes his head at the memory, "Trust me, bad stuff."

  "Uncle," Lloyd groans, "what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

  "Sadly," Wu answers the young boy, then gestures to the guys as he continues, "it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost."

  "Hey, no, no, no," Jay defends, waving his hands in front of him, "we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it."

  "Sure," I say to myself, earning a glare from him.

  "Whatever the case," Wu says as he pours himself some tea, "without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."

  "Don't worry," Cole reassured Wu, "I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."

  I roll my eyes and think, "Are you kidding me?! When are they gonna drop that prophecy?! They're not even remembering it all!"

  "You're gonna be the Green Ninja?" Kai scoffs, "Hahaha, don't make me laugh."

  "Nope... never gonna forget it."

  "I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja," Zane stated.

  "Oh!" Jay exclaimed, "The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird."

  The guys then proceed to argue with each other, some of them even standing up from their seats.

  "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Lloyd says as he gets up and walks over to Wu.

  "What's in the box?" I ask Wu as I point to the box that's on the table in front of him.

  "Awe! Y/N!" Lloyd complains as he looks at me, "I was gonna ask that!"

  "Oops, sorry," I teased before we both laughed.

  "Your new uniforms," Wu replies to me when Lloyd and I were done laughing, sliding the box of uniforms to the middle of the table.

  The guys cease their bickering and gasped as they looked at their uniforms. They laugh and cheer as they look at their uniforms.

  "Whoa!" Jay said in awe, "They've got, like, armour."

  "I love the gold highlights," Kai comments on his uniform.