Chapter 4

Izumi: Can't believe it's been 4 years since that dog escaped from his leash.

The girls kept on having twisted desires to get back their slave while the boys had other ideas.

Bakugo plans on killing him personally and become the #1 rank hero. He would kill many, hero or not, just to get into the spotlight. 

They have a record of crimes committed, but no one even knows about since All Might and Green Kenetic covered it up. 

Crimes includes: drugs, rape, sexual assaults, attempted murder, murder, death threats, discrimination to the Quirkless community, etc.

~***~

Ochako became completely obsessed with the Yagi Twin. Going as far as to cover her room with photos or anything belonging to him. She would go and have sex older or younger.

Ochako: Zu-Zu~ Please come back to your mistress~ I'll find you and when I do... I'll make you the ideal sex toy.

~***~

Biker Leader: Hey baby!

A biker gang surrounds a girl. Having ill intentions on their mind.

Biker Leader : Where you going? Come have a little fun with us!

Biker #1: That's our boss for ya. This guy can spot a hottie a mile away. 

Biker Leader: What's up, little lady? What do ya say? Come hang out with us, pretty lady? 

The girl tries to turn invisible, but couldn't because she was afraid. 

Biker #2: Trying to hide, eh?

???: Please... I don't want any trouble. Leave me alone.

Biker Leader: You hear that? She doesn't want trouble? Isn't she cute? (laughs)

One biker held her with a metal bat.

Biker Leader: Let's go boys. Strip her down right here.

Biker #4: Are you sure?

They begin to rip her clothes off. Suddenly a soda can hit one biker on the head.

Biker Leader: The hell...

He was punched across the ground. All eyes were on a man in shades.

GV: Let her go.

Biker Leader: I think your in the wrong place, boy. Why don't you run home to mama before you get hurt.

GV: Funny. I was about to say the same thing.

Biker #4: The hell are you suppose to be?

GV grabbed the biker by the collar and lifts him up from the ground with just one arm

GV: I won't repeat myself. Let... her... go.

Biker Leader: Or else what? 

A bolt of lighting burst out of the biker, killing him as his body dropped to the ground.

GV: That.

Before the gang could act, GV pulls out his gun and kills them. The thugs now dead, GV grabs the girl and the two jumped to the rooftops as the authority arrived at the scene.

GV: You okay?

???: Y-You killed them!

GV: They were asking for it.

???: What kind of hero are you?

GV: I'm no hero. (takes off jacket) Here.

The girl catches the jacket.

GV: Best to cover yourself up before you catch a cold.

The girl blushes and puts the jacket on.

GV: So what's your name?

Toru: Toru. Toru Hagakure. Um... What's yours?

GV: Call me Gunvolt.

Toru: Gunvolt?

GV gets up as pro heroes arrived below.

GV: Best to get going. Where's your house?

~***~

Waitress: Thank you for your patience. Here's your Beef Stew.

Toru was speechless by the aroma the dish gives off

GV: Go ahead.

Toru picks up the spoon and took the first taste.

Toru: Delicious.

She started to take spoonfuls while savoring each flavor.

Toru: The broth and the vegetables are quite good. The meat crumbles apart so easily, you don't even have to chew that much.

Before long she finished the bowel. She was a bit nervous after eating so quickly, but GV only smiled.

GV: At least you're satisfied. 

Toru: I guess I am.