Chapter 13

Gunvolt was about to enter the arena when he was stopped by the No. 2 Pro Hero: Endeavor.

Endeavor: Hey, I want you to fight my son with your full strength.

Gunvolt: Why request that? Does this involve All Might?

Endeavor: No. But I want you to teach that kid a lesson.

Gunvolt: Alright.

~***~

Onto the stage, the two faced each other. However, Gunvolt felt a growing pain inside him. A burning feeling which was spreading. Must've been from something earlier.

Midnight: Start!

Todoroki sends out a large glacier to which Izuku sliced through with his sword. But the more they fight, the more Izuku was becoming more weak.

Todoroki continues to use his ice before freezing Gunvolt in a massive glacier like he did with Sero in the previous match.

Shoto: Finally... Now time to claim what is rightfully mine

~***~

In the ice, Gunvolt started to see visions from his past. A past which he wished to forget.

You worthless piece of shit!

Take my advice and take a swan dive off the roof.

You shouldn't even be here, villain!

A blue spark ignites with his eyes turning completely blue. 

~***~

Midnight: Gunvolt is immobilized! The winner is Sho-

She stops midway as a blue light was illuminating from the ice. The ice shatters as Gunvolt was consumed with lightning.

Gunvolt (Berserker Trigger): RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Gunvolt charges at Todoroki and beats him without mercy. Rage was written in those eyes. The eyes of a raging beast.

~***~

Endeavor: What's happening?

Nezu: It appears that something triggered a dark hatred. Unless he's stopped, no one is safe.

The hero, Snipe steps up with his gun and stood in front.

Snipe: Let me handle him.

Midnight: You sure?

Snipe: I'm sure.

Lumen appears beside him.

Lumen: Let me aid you.

Snipe gives her a nod and draws his gun.

(0:21-1:36)

Gunvolt snapped out of his berserker state and saw the mangled body of Shoto Todoroki. He realized what happened.

Gunvolt: N-No...

He grabs the small bag and took out a pearl.

Gunvolt: I'm sorry... everyone...

Just then a shard of ice pierced his heart. Shoto with his dying breath laughs.

Shoto: If I'm going to hell... I"M TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!

Gunvolt felt his life fading. He dropped the pearl and it created a portal on the ground. His body becoming more limp before he fell in and landed in an unknown territory.

~***~

The portal closes before Snipe could follow. The special forces, lead by Zenaro, arrived and arrested The Bakugo Twins, Ochako and the Yagi Family.

All Might: What's going on?!

Nezu: You six are hereby under arrest!

Green Kenetic: Arrest?! Arrest for what?! We didn't do anything!!

Zenaro: Not true. (Mei steped in) Our witnessed here heard everything. You murdered Tenya Iida, committed atrocities to the Quirkless Community which by the way was against the law since the first documentation of Quirks, and for the attempted murder of Izuku Midoriya.

Izumi: Midoriya? His name is Izuku Yagi! My dog and someone who's supposed to make strong little slaves!

Ochako: Your dog! He's my personal sex toy! He was supposed to be obediant and give me money through child support!

The audience. The world was speechless by these words. The Symbols of Peace were nothing more than frauds.

Zenaro: And that confirms it all.

All Might: You fools!

Katsuki: So what if we did all that? We can just get away with it. We have Izumi's parents here to bail us out. 

Katsuka: Dude shut up.

Nezu: Not anymore. Toshinori and Inko Yagi, you're hereby relieved of your hero status. You and everyone here will be stripped of your Quirks and sentenced to life in prison.

The criminals were shaking.

Green Kenetic: You can't just do that!!!!

Snipe: We can and we will. Think of it as payback for...

???: What you did to Nana!

A muscular man descends from the sky. All Might sneered at him.

All Might: All For One!

All For One: Wrong. My name is Hisashi Midoriya, father of Izuku Midoriya and husband to the woman you murdered. Your mentor, Nana Shimura!

All Might: She was a villain. Just like you.

Hisashi: She was my wife! She was innocent! We wanted nothing more than to live an ordinary life!

All Might: Ordinary life? HA! You're nothing but villains. I should've just killed her and your shitty brat long ago, but I need someone to pass on One For All. I could've just raped her, but using your son as a sperm doner seemed like a better idea.

Endeavor punched the "No. 1 hero" in the face. 

Zenaro: That's enough! Men lock them up!

Special Forces: Yes sir!

The six were taken away. The world now turning their backs on them. All the lies and decet were finally over.