Chapter 9

The bus arrived at its destination, the U.S.J. (Unforeseen Simulation Joint). Everyone got out of the bus and heads inside.

Inside the giant amusement park, they were met by the Space Hero: 13.

13: This is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or U.S.J. for short. This building will train you for all kinds of disasters. I'm sure you are all aware of my Quirk. I use it to suck up anything and turn it to dust, but this could easily kill someone as well. If you ever lose focus or make the wrong move, you powers can turn deadly. Anyways... you all should have a better understanding on the potential your power possesses. Today instead of combating one another you're going to see how you could use them to help during different catastrophes.

Everyone gave a round of applause. No one even noticed GV wondering off during the speech.

Aizawa: Alright class, first we're gonna-

The lights begin to flick and the fountain at the plaza center starts to malfunction. A cloud of mist with glowing yellow eyes appears. A face with a hand attached to it emerges with an army behind him.

Kirishima: wow, you even have fake villains to fight!

Aizawa: No... Those are real villains.

Everyone was now in a panic. A battle transpired as most of the class were scattered throughout the building.

~***~

Meanwhile GV was already fighting most of the invading villains. All were left wounded or dead.

One villain tried to crawl away, but was grabbed by the collar.

GV: What are the villains doing here?

Villain: Please don't hurt me! They promise me money for my sister!

GV: Then tell me what they're planning.

Villain: They want to kill All Might. By using the students as bait, they could lure him in. But I overheard that All Might paid our boss to kill some kid.

GV lets him go and heads for the plaza. But before that, he throws him a stack of $550.

GV: For your sister.

The villain just looked at him shocked then headed for the exit. 

~***~

GV got to the plaza to see 13 down with a massive rip on the back of her suit and Aizawa being pinned down by a monstrous bird mutant and what looks like their leader.

Shigaraki: I'll tell you, Eraser Head. He's the Anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered, 'Nomu'.

Aizawa's arm was decaying due to the villain's Quirk. GV fired a bullet which missed, but got the villains away from Aizawa. 

Shigaraki looks at Izuku then turns to Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: Hey Kurogiri, that one over there looks familiar. He must be pretty dumb to take us all by himself. Oh well, maybe killing the students will draw All Might out.

Some villains charged at GV, but were killed by a bullet to the head.

GV: Time to pay for your sins...