Chapter 1

Doctor: Congratulation Mrs. Yagi, your daughter has a powerful psychic Quirk. This enables her to manipulate the environment with the power of her mind. Being able to telekinetically grab and move up to several objects. The only downside is that there is a limitation to how many she could grab hold of and she can't grab anything to heavy.

Young Izumi: I'm going to be a hero, mommy!

Inko: That's great sweetie. Okay, what about Izuku?

The doctor sat there quietly. Reverting her eyes at the eager boy before looking at the mother.

Doctor: About that... Can I have a moment alone with him? It's just a quick examination.

Inko: Okay... Izumi, sweetie, let us wait outside.

Inko and Izumi left the room. Once they're gone, the doctor told Izuku about his Quirk.

Doctor: I want you to listen very carefully. You have a Quirk, but it's very dangerous.

Young Izuku: What do you mean? Is mine a villain Quirk?

Doctor: Of course not, but it's something you can't tell anyone especially your family.

Young Izuku: I don't understand.

Doctor: Is there one thing I've learned when examining Quirks, is that with great power comes great responsibility and great danger. Humans are no exception. When they see great power, they would want it for themselves. And you, my boy, have a very powerful one that no one has ever seen before.

Young Izuku: What is it called?

Doctor: It's called Azure Striker. And many sought this power for many years. Now I'm going to tell your mother that you're Quirkless, but I'm doing this to protect you.

The doctor went into the desk and pulls about a small bag of pearls.

Doctor: These pearls will be your most important possession. If any happens then use this. A single focus thought can take you anywhere in the known universe and beyond. 

She throws one, creating a portal to a open field. 

Doctor: Amazing isn't it?

Young Izuku: (nods) Are they like Ender Pearls?

Doctor: Well... yes... But that's not important. (hands him the bag) Keep these safe and hidden.

Inko was allowed to walk back in. It was there, the doctor told her the fake news.

Doctor: I'm sorry, but your son is Quirkless.

~***~

Toshinori: How did it go?

Inko: Izuku is Quirkless, but our daughter has a psychic Quirk just like her mommy. 

Toshinori: That's great, Izumi, you'll be a great hero.

The family celebrated except for Izuku who was left out. The rest of the night was spent in his room which was a dusty old attic.

~***~

Teacher: I'll be handing out pamphlets. Fill it out with the career you want to do. (throws the papers in the air) But who am I kidding? You all want to be heroes, right?

The class cheers while showing off their Quirks.

Katsuki: Hey teach! Don't lump us with these rejects.

Katsuka: Yeah we're the real deal here.

Shoto: You'll be lucky to end up a sidekick to a random listener.