I

Silk White

"And so, the adventure begins..."

Some say, number matters. The number of years you two spent together, the number of days you two bickers, the number of I love you's, age, and many more. However, that isn't the case in Hoseok and Iyah's story.

Enormous gold tinted chandeliers are hanging, elegant florals could be seen in any corner of the locale, the tables are covered with special silky white clothing with a gold lining to ease its simpleness. Flavorsome aroma could make your mouth drool in hunger. You could tell everything's already set. Well, thanks to people behind this momentous and massive event.

"Iyah hasn't began walking and you're creating a pool of sweat already!" His brother made fun of him. "Shut it, Seokjin-hyung! I should've picked Namjoon-hyung instead of you."

Seokjin laughs at that, "We both know that even Namjoon will tease you when he sees you swimming in your own sweat."

"Oh, hyung!" Hoseok cries. "Instead of teasing and laughing so hard why not grab me a tissue while—"

"Here comes the bride!"

"Fvck." Both the men widened their eyes as plates, "Here, grab my handkerchief and start acting like you're already crying—"

Seokjin holds up the piece of cloth and was about to give it to his friend yet he saw him already crying. Hoseok grabbed it to execute the purpose of the rectangular cloth and looked straight — taking gorgeous sentiments of his bride walking down the aisle in his memory.

A key of a piano could be heard, sending signals to everyone to stand up as the bride enters, Jeongguk's vocals echoed the location, singing Beautiful in White by Westlife.

As the bride in silk white dress took a step, Hoseok gulps as nervousness builds inside him. This is it. He thinks.

Consuming sufficient oxygen, Hoseok inhales to cover up his nervousness. This is the day every one dreams of, to get married to the love of your life.

The crowd is in awe after seeing Iyah's wedding dress and the thoughts they have for Hoseok and Iyah's future crowded their minds as their stares are glued to the walking lady.

"Take care of my princess, Hoseok." Iyah's dad gave her daughter's wrapped arms to his soon to be son-in-law.

The groom bowed and accepted the hands of his future wife and gave a wide genuine grin to show his enthusiasm. Iyah's dad gave a pat on Hoseok's shoulders and walked to his assigned place.

"Time flies so fast, no?" Iyah's voice crawled onto Hoseok's ear. "It feels like yesterday's the day I met you at the concert."

"Correction, back stage."

"Yeah, right, Mr. Always Right."

They both giggled.

The ceremony is doing great. Well, it executes as planned and that is enough for the wedding-planners to grin.

"I do, Father."

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."