IV

Moon's Shadow

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye"

Secrets hold the painful truth in which many of us declined to know, turn their backs to enjoy a temporary happiness — a lie.

Thank heavens, secrets could not last because time exists. Perfect timing where the untold truth reached out the surface of reality. It's all about the right timing, they say. And one of it, is now.

"Dad!" Iyah barged into her dad's office, ignoring the guards politely asking her to calm her shits down.

Hwang stood up to embrace his daughter, "Hello there, my dear—" but what he received is more intimate than a hug. A slap.

The man in his forty's gritted his teeth, managing his anger and held the part where it burns. "What hell—"

"What did you and Nicole talked about." Iyah darted her dad straight, not beating around the bush. As if she has the time in the world to fakery chitchat her father though.

Hwang scoffed, I knew that little retard has a blabber-mouth. He thinks as he smirk. "Darling,"

"Don't use your tricks on me." Iyah had enough of his father — by playing dirty tricks on her friends. She's aware that her friends did nothing but good to his father, by being a good employees under his company, so, why is he doing this? She ponder.

"What are you talking about my sweet daughter?" Hwang feathered his bended pointer finger onto Iyah's soft cheeks, but she clasps his wrist.

Iyah shoot a death glare at her father for the first time, "Don't touch me with your filthy hands."

Hwang let out a chortle of sarcasm, "Do you really believe that friend of yours?" He flashes a nauseating pleading face, "over your... father?"

Iyah's expression soften and hugged her dearest father, once Hwang attain his serene, she pulled out a electrifier to knock him down.

"Sorry," Iyah pushed his unconscious father off her but the guards in time caught him. "Bring him to the lock room and don't let him out."

"B-but—"

"Buts or die?"

"Noted."

Iyah fished her phone and called someone.

"Why is Jimin taking so long?" Hoseok irritatedly jogs, letting out a series of 'tsk'.

"Maybe its time to check on them?"  Iyah suggested and the five of them agreed. They're on their way to Jimin and Nicole's assigned room when they met Taehyung and Jannah sighing in defeat.

"Bet you two lost five times playing uno cards with Jeongguk." Yoongi utters that followed by Yesha's nudging his elbows.

Namjoon spoke, "Why are you two seemed so defeated?" A genuine concern on his face.

"The Park's at bandit territory." Taehyung let out a sigh, "They're fighting again." He adds.