V

Thorns of Roses

"Thorns are beautifully made to protect the rose from getting hurt, not to hurt others."

"Love, itself, is a poison." The girl with a formal attire said, calmly. Her intertwined hands are below her chest, a usual thing to do when presenting to look conventional. "It's not the human, it's not the exertions they execute. It is the feeling of love."

Jimin found himself immersed into the debate of the month entitled, 'The fault between love and humans' where the title speaks itself. Truth be told, he didn't know how the heck he ended up here, how his feet leads him here where in fact, he is seeking for the kids. However, the discussion is just very catchy that made him reserve a seat for it.

It was the orphanage's founding anniversary. Every year, in a particular date, enormous events are held to bring pleasure for the parentless individuals — yes, even the adults.

Jimin was only here to visit the kids, whom not to mention, loves him so much. Why? Because his heart is golden. He came here for them, not for fame and for articles to be written, he comes by 'cause he care. He always have that soft spot for children, he is so fond of them that in one blink, you can see him playing around with them in the garden.

The man threw a query at the lady in the front desk, asking for the kids since they aren't in the usual spot.

"The kids are at the auditorium, Mr. Park. They have a check up with Ms. Lazuli." She smiled, not panicky since she's already used to the thought of Jimin coming here in unexpected days.

"Ms. Lazuli?" He raises an eyebrow, "Never heard of her." Jimin sighs in defeat, he really misses the kids right now.

"It's because she's new here, Mr. Park" She giggled at Jimin's expressions. "If you want to go there, just turn right after you pass by the end of the garden."

"But, I believe the auditorium is located at the main building?"

"It is getting renovated, Mr. Park" The lady named Hyuna smiled. "So the directions I gave you earlier leads you to a temporary auditorium."

Jimin nods and scratches his nape, "Ah. Is that how long I have not been able to visit?"

"Basically, yes, Sir."

Jimin bowed after bidding his 'thank you' and decided to go to the auditorium. It sounds so familiar. He thought after hearing the mentioned name earlier.

While strolling in the ocean of tents and individuals, a poster caught his attention that brought him to reality.

Once he read the poster, his curiosity ignited as well as excitement. He bended down even more to look where it will be held, turns out, the initial destination he desired is where the occurrence will take place.

Succeeding plenty of foot prints, he finally took a seat that resulted him to sigh in relaxation. He removes his mask and compact it further to the pocket of his tight leather black pants.

The MC began executing his greetings and warnings to turn off their cellphones to pay respect at the event then followed by a round of applause as the contestants in their middle teen age showed at both ends of the stage.