Part 1

TW: violence and bullying at school

You slowly feel your eyes opening. Your head is leaning against the window of the bus. Today is finally the day. Finally the day you have enough courage to leave your toxic family. You watch as the trees and the houses start to look more fancier. Next thing you know the bus driver shouts: ''Miss Robichaux's academy''. You jump up, grab your backpack and get out the bus. You stand infront of the big iron gate and as you walk inside you can't help it but feel flashbacks start flooding in.

''She is so weird''. A few older girls said, walking past you in school. You look down at the floor, trying to ignore what had been said.

Once you got home and walked through the front door, you tried to quickly go to your room without being noticed. You dropped down on the bed before you heard your parents shout again. This was usual by now and didn't surprise you. Apart from today was different. You heard something shatter and went downstairs. You saw your dad hitting your mother hard, making her fall onto the floor. Before he could hit her again you stood infront of him protecting your mother.

''You are a disgrace, leave her alone'' you shout. As he was about to hit you, your fists starts to clench. Next thing you knew the empty beer bottles on the table whacked your dad in the head. You were shocked and had no idea how it happened because no one was there to throw it at him. That was the day your life changed forever.

You walk towards the door, breathing in and feeling the cold air. All of a sudden the big white door opened. A girl with brown long hair and pale skin stood there just smiling. She was wearing a black hat and long black dress with matching boots.

''Hi, you must be Y/N'' she said happily. You walked forwards and she shook your hand ''My name is Zoe''. You smiled at her politely. She grabbed your elbow and pulled you inside. ''Is that all you have?'' she said pointing at your backpack. You nodded feeling a bit embarrassed.

''Come on I will show your around''. You followed her as she showed you around. You were really quiet completely amazed by what you saw. Everything was white with black furniture and decorations. Everything looked perfect. It was breathtaking. You saw a few witches walking around, smiling at you. You stopped infront of a white door. ''This will be your room''. The girl said opening the door. It was quite a small room with a big bed, wardrobe and a little seating area by the window.

 It was quite a small room with a big bed, wardrobe and a little seating area by the window

''Its lovely'' you finally said. ''Can I ask you something?'' you said to Zoe. ''Of course'' she says. ''Are you.. you know.. a witch too?''. She smiled and said ''Yes I am.. me and a few other girls named Queenie and Maddison have been here for a while now and we actually teach here.. I will introduce you in a bit''. She was about to walk out the room to give you some space, when she turned around and said ''Oh by the way our supreme is in a meeting til Saturday so there are no classes til monday and I can't introduce you yet''. She closed the door. ''The supreme'' you thought immediately smiling, as another flashbacks begins playing in your head.

It was exactly two months before the incident happened, where your dad hit your mom and the beer bottle incident occurred. You had a horrible day at school and everything was getting to you. The bullies at school, your mom and dad. You turned on the TV in the living room and sat on the sofa trying to distract yourself. You couldn't actually concentrate on the tv. You were distracted thinking.. when all of a sudden you saw a blonde beautiful woman on your tv screen. You turned the volume up and heard a woman talk about an academy for witches. ''Witches??'' you thought confused. You never knew these things existed and you certainly didn't believe in this. She was talking about an academy for witches in New Orleans. At the end she said her name ''Cordelia Goode''. You repeated it and smiled because she was certainly the most beautiful woman you had ever seen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. If you have any suggestions please let me know and give me a vote or comment :)

This is my first time writing about Cordelia. I have literally read every fanfic about her on here and Tumblr. If there are any parallels in other peoples stories I am really sorry and it is not intentional.