Part 2

TW: death of a loved one, abusive family

You sit down on your new bed and feel so happy. Your room is lovely and feels comfortable immediately. After taking it all in for a moment you decide to sort out your stuff. You only managed to grab the things dearly to you when you left your home. You unpack it all and put it on your bed neatly.

There was a journal/diary, your favorite candle, a lighter, your cigarettes, earphones, a few clothes and a photo in a little frame

There was a journal/diary, your favorite candle, a lighter, your cigarettes, earphones, a few clothes and a photo in a little frame. You look at the photo. On the photo was your aunt and you. Well she wasn't actually your aunt, you are not technically related to her. But you always called her that. Ever since you were little. She was like the family you never had. She was the most important person to you that's until she passed away a year ago. A tear ran down your face. Suddenly you hear a knock and wipe the tear away. A girl about your age, dressed completely black with black sunglasses crossed her arms and says ''Hi, I'm Maddison.. you coming down to have dinner with us?''.

You nodded and walked towards her into the big hallway, down the stairs. ''My name is Y/N by the way'' you say. ''Yeah whatever'' the girl answers. You don't know what to think of her yet. She kinda seems rude but you could feel deep down she seems genuine. You see a few girls sitting at the long table. You see a familiar face and sit down next to Zoe. She introduces you to everyone. The evening went great, you met all the girls and chatted about your powers and your life. Zoe explains that tomorrow everyone is going home either to their family or boyfriends for the weekend. She asked if you have anyone to go to but shake your head. She looks sad but then she says ''Don't worry Cordelia will come back tomorrow.. so you will not be alone'', trying to cheer you up. You suddenly get really nervous but you don't know why.

After everyone ate you went back to your room. You start putting all your things away. Your clothes in the wardrobe, you hide your cigarettes and lighter in your drawers. You carefully pick up the photo frame and stand it on your night table. As you see yourself and the only person that ever meant anything to you a tear rolled down your face again and one of your last memories of your aunt and you started repeating in your head.

''Y/N you have to leave .. you can move here and live with me you know. I know its not much but I can take care of you''. You sat down with her at the living room table. She sat in her chair looking at you worried. She lit a cigarette and offered you one too, which you gladly accepted. She knew everything that your parents have ever done to you and continue to do everyday.

''I would love to come here and live with you.. but I'm afraid'' you say a tear streaming down your face. It did not take a lot of convincing. You were finally gonna do it and leave your toxic parents.

You went straight home and you started packing your things. Your dad comes in and asks what you are doing. You ignored him and got your backpack out just putting the most important things in your bag. As soon as you finished and tried to leave.. he stood in the doorframe stopping you from leaving. ''You didn't actually think we would let you move in with her? Did you'' he smirked. I got instantly worried about my aunt and said ''What have you done?'' You start crying and banged your fists on his chest. You ran.. as fast as you ever did. But it was too late.. when you got to the house of your aunt, she was on the floor and all you could do was comfort her in her last moments before she took her final breath.

You try to snap out of your memories and try to go to sleep. Your head was filled with thoughts.. flashbacks of your past .. your family.. your old school and the friends you eventually lost. But at the same time you feel happy... you feel like you have come to the right place. The witches here are really nice and you would probably become good friends with everyone. You are also really excited but also nervous to see the beautiful blonde woman again you saw on the television. It makes you nervous because you will be alone with her all day tomorrow as everyone is going to family or partners. The thought of Cordelia makes you smile and you fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much everyone for reading. I know it is quite slow and we have not actually been properly introduced to Cordelia. But I wanna give the character some more back story. This will hopefully be a story with multiple chapters so I am taking it slow.

I'm up for any suggestions or comments :) Thank you so much.