Part 6

TW: bullying

You wake up from the sound of your alarm. You look at the clock. It is now 7am. Your classes were gonna start in an hour. You slowly make your way to the bathroom. You take a long, warm shower and change into your clothes. Today was a special day as it was your first day training witchcraft. You put your aunts jumper on. It was kinda your good luck charm.

The first few lessons went really well. First you had lessons with Zoe where you had learnt how to control your ability to teleport. You were all out in the garden and you managed to do quite well. You now don't need to clench your fists. It simply helps to think of the place you would like to be and imagine it in your head. It did not work every time but it was a start.

The next lesson was with Queenie. It introduced the voodoo craft. You managed to craft a voodoo doll and next lesson you were gonna try and use it for the first time. Your next lesson is with Cordelia. You are really excited for this lesson. On your study plan it was saying how this lesson was the start to learn to control your emotions and get power over your magic. 

You are doing really well and your magic is not as impulsive and you can kinda have it under control. You were just moving a glass with water from one side of the room to another. Cordelia was watching you really proudly. All of a sudden you were disturbed when you heard one of the girls sitting behind you say quietly that the sweater you were wearing was really ugly. You immediately felt your heart ache. You dropped the glass which made Cordelia and some of the girls jump a little. You freeze and Cordelia walks over reassuring you that it is okay and this can happen. You manage to ask to go to the bathroom. The lesson was over in five minutes anyway so Cordelia nodded.

You walk into your bathroom and as soon as you shut and lock the door you slide down it crying your eyes out. The sweater means more to you than anything and it reminds you of your aunt but also the time you were bullied in school. You are not sure if the girl meant it the way she said it or had the intention to hurt you but it still hurts. You hear a loud knock on your door. You hope with all your heart that it is not Cordelia because you do not want to make her sad and worry her even more. You wipe away the tears and surprised to see Zoe, Queenie and Madison standing there. ''We heard what happened'' Zoe says.

''Yeah I am totally gonna beat that bitch up..'' Maddison snapped. You are confused and look at the girls ''Wait how did you know?'' you ask.

''Well .. Cordelia told us what happened in your lesson.. we know this jumper means something to you.. just don't let them treat you like this. Queenie says compassionately. Zoe grabs your arm and says ''Come on we are going to see a movie together''.

On the way to the cinema the girls were listening to music and talking and laughing a lot. You tried to engage with them but you were really confused. How did they know about what happened and your jumper. You thought of Cordelia .. she told them what happened but why do the girls know about my jumper'' You start feeling sick as you remember some witches can read minds. You pray that Cordelia does not have that ability because otherwise she would know about your feelings towards her.

You got distracted when the girls arrive with you at the movies. You got a popcorn and a slushy and enjoyed the movie.

It has been quite some time since you went out to enjoy yourself with friends

It has been quite some time since you went out to enjoy yourself with friends. You could not help and think of your time with Cordelia at the restaurant and how you rejected her the other night. You hoped that you did not ruin whatever you and Cordelia had together.

The rest of the night you manage to enjoy yourself. You and the girls fall asleep in Maddison's room as you all talk until really late at night.. you play some board games. Queenie suggested Truth or Dare but it was only a Monday and there were classes tomorrow so you saved that for next time.

You wake up at around 3am. You smile as you see Queenie, Zoe and Maddison sleeping on the floor. You decide to set them an alarm for tomorrow morning and return to your own room where you could sleep in your bed. You see a light downstairs so you walk towards it. You see Cordelia sitting in an armchair asleep. The chair was facing a painting on the wall of a woman. She was blonde and a looked a bit older. You thought she looked familiar but could not make it out who she was. You saw Cordelia in the chair and grabbed a blanket. She was fast asleep and you put the blanket around her. You started to turn around and wanted to walk to your room when you felt Cordelia grabbing your wrist.

''Y/N?'' she says sleepily. ''I'm sorry I did not mean to wake you'' you apologize. You look at her and can't help staring again. Even at 3am when she is wearing clothes still from the lesson earlier she is breathtaking. ''Can you take me to my room?'' she says sleepily. You help her get up and put your arm around her walking slowly upstairs towards her room. You can see that Cordelia had been crying. Her mascara was smudged a little bit. You open her bedroom door and sit Cordelia on the bed. She instantly falls asleep again. ''Do you want me to get you some other clothes?'' you ask politely. Cordelia nods sleepily. You go to her wardrobe and pick something. You find silk pajamas. There she was lying on her bed.. with closed eyes drifting into sleep and sweet dreams. You do not know what to do as you did not want to take advantage of the tired woman. You slowly lift her up and tell her that you have her pajamas ready. But she is too tired. You take her top off and try not to look. You really pulled yourself together not to look at her beautiful body. You tugged her into her blanket and went back to your own room where you also fell asleep.