Part 9

''I am not the usual girl'' you answer Papa Legba. ''I have gone through so much.. my life has been hell until like a month ago so I am not scared of you or this place.'' you say.

You ask him again how you and Fiona can make your way out of here. ''Magic comes with a prize'' he says. ''A trade for a trade'' he adds. You look at Fiona and Nan you know that this isn't going to be good. ''You wanna take Fiona back?'' he asks ''I want you in return''. Fiona looks at you and shakes her head.

''I accept but one condition... give me one month .. let me have one more month on earth and then you can come and collect me''. and before Fiona can say anything he says ''deal'' with an evil smile.

You look up and see a door. ''This will guide you both home'' he says. Fiona looks at you and you both walk towards the door. ''You should not have to do this Y/N'' she says. But you take her hand look back at Nan and him one more time and leave.

Cordelias POV:

I have been sitting on the greenhouse floor next to Y/N body for a while. I feel helpless. I hear noises and look at the time. It has now gone past dinner time. I see Zoe, Maddison and Queenie walk towards me. I run up to them and say ''We have got to help Y/N.. she has done something really stupid''. The girls are really shocked and as I explain to them their face goes from sadness into worrying. ''Poor Y/N..'' Queenie says. I get even more nervous. Suddenly I hear noises and I turn around Y/N body is shaking a lot. I go over and the girls and I try to comfort her. All of a sudden Y/N wakes up but another body appears next to Y/N.

-------------------------------

Cordelia POV over:

''Fiona?'' Zoe suddenly says. You slowly wake up and see the girls looking at me worried. Maddison helps me up and Zoe immediately walks towards me and says ''Are you okay?''.

''I feel okay apart from that my head hurts a bit. ''you say. You don't want to look at Cordelia because you know already that she is disappointed at you and probably really mad. But when you look at her and wait for her angry and disapproving look she is facing Fiona. Both of the woman look at each other in shock. Cordelia does not look at you and simply says ''leave''. Zoe grabs your arm and her, Maddison and Queenie guide you out of the greenhouse. Before you leave you try to look at Cordelia again but she does not look at you. She stares at her mother.

Cordelias POV:

When I hear the door shut my eyes close for a second and I say ''Mother''. I did not know what to think. Fiona and I parted in good ways but she made my life a living hell at times. Fiona walks towards Cordelia and hugs her. Cordelia tries to pull away but then breaks down in her mothers arms. ''What are you doing here?'' I say confused. Fiona points at the sofa and you both sit down. ''I was in hell when this girl.. Y/N suddenly stood there and saved me''. Fiona says. ''But how did you both escape like that?'' I ask confused knowing there is always a prize. Fiona wasn't sure whether to be truthful with Cordelia about this.. because she knows that there must be something between her daughter and Y/N. The way that she spoke about her. But Fiona did not wanna mess anything up with her daughter. ''Maybe you should ask Y/N yourself''. she finally says. ''Why did you come back?'' I ask my mother.

''I did not wanna come back.. I mean hell was not a nice place but Y/N insisted on bringing me back.. she knew who I was instantly''. The Painting I think to myself and remember when me and Y/N were talking about my mother and I showed her the painting.

''I promise you Cordelia.. I wanna be a mother to you... a better one that I could have ever been.. I know that I hurt you but hell changed me.. I wanna be beside you.. you are supreme and I will never question that.. I just wanna be by your side and not miss anymore of your life then I already have'' my mother says to me. What she says hurts me but I give in and hug her.