Part 11

You wake up the next morning. You find yourself in your bed but with pajamas on. You remember what happened last night and immediately feel nervous. You also feel happy because Cordelia was holding you and taking care of you. As you think of the blonde woman you notice her absence. You wonder where she is so you change your clothes and walk downstairs.

Your friends and the other witches are with their families or partners again so the academy is really quiet. The only people that are there are Cordelia and Fiona. But for some reason you can not find them. You walk over to the greenhouse and as you stand behind the closed door you can hear them talk.

''Cordelia.. there is nothing we can do. It's a trade for a trade... we do not have anything in return that Papa Legba would want. '' Fiona says looking at Cordelia worried.

''I have to save her.. she saved you and we owe this to her.. she is a student here and I protect all of my girls... we have to try.'' Cordelia says her voice shaking.

''Is that it?'' Fiona says ''Because she is your student?''

Cordelia looks up and you can see her face. It looks hurt but also confused. ''I know.. you know.. you are my daughter and I know when you are in love. I saw a bit of that with that son of a bitch Hank at first and then with Misty. The only difference is that this time your feelings seem even stronger for Y/N''. Fiona says

Cordelia turns away from her mother and starts crying. Fiona goes over to comfort her. 

''I love her.. please we have to find a way'' you hear Cordelia say.

As you hear this everything starts spinning.. this whole time. This whole time while you were thinking you never had a chance, despite Cordelia being into girls too. You always thought she was nothing more than your teacher and supreme. You suddenly start shaking and have no idea what to do. You start running outside and on your way a vase shatters on the floor. You keep walking.

Cordelia and Fiona look over to the greenhouse entrance. They walk over and see the glass. Cordelia looks at the door confused. ''What was that?'' she asks.

You run out the academy. You can't face Cordelia right now.. she loves me you think to yourself. But I am nothing special.. I am a (your age) old witch, that is not even that good of a witch.. I have nothing to offer to Cordelia apart from me. You walk for a while when you reach the mall. You suddenly find yourself standing in front of the jewelry store where you and Cordelia stood on your first weekend here. You see the gold bracelet on the counter. It was reduced from 2500$ to 1000§. You remember Cordelia really liking it when you were there together. Luckily you have your purse with you so you check. You have exactly 1010$ left from the money your aunt left you. You decide to go inside and buy it for Cordelia.

As you walk inside you are greeted by an older woman

As you walk inside you are greeted by an older woman. She looks at you and asks if you need any help. You tell her that you would like to purchase the golden bracelet and point at it.