Part 3

TW: smoking, abusive family, death of a loved one

You hear the birds tweeting outside and slowly wake up. You turn around to look what time it is. It's 10 am. Time for some breakfast you think. You make your way to the bathroom (you have an ensuite which is really convenient) and begin to shower. You walk over to your wardrobe and put a long sweater and some leggings on. As you walk downstairs you notice how quiet it has gotten since everyone left. You smell fresh coffee and some scrambled eggs from the kitchen. As you walked towards the kitchen you see her. The beautiful woman you saw on television. She is wearing black trousers and a flower print blouse. Her hair is slightly curled. She looks beautiful.

''This woman is so beautiful.. she must be an angel''. You thought to yourself. You suddenly get drawn out of your thoughts when the woman turns around and smiles at you. She starts coming closer saying: ''Hello Y/N.. my name is ..'' But she does not have to finish. ''Cordelia Goode'' you say with a big smile, your cheeks slightly blushing. ''I am very sorry that I could not be here to greet you when you arrived yesterday'' she says. ''It's okay'' you answered. Both of you sit down at the large dining table. Cordelia made some coffee and scrambled eggs. You really enjoyed the meal. ''So tell me a bit about yourself'' Cordelia says.

You really had to think about this for a minute. A (your age) year old girl who has nothing .. no family.. no friends.. and a chaotic past. The only strategy to get through life is journaling and smoking. You came here because you knocked your father out with beer bottles and noticed you had magic so you left your family and came here . Oh and you are totally into girls and really nervous around the gorgeous woman sitting at the same table as you.

''Y/N?'' Cordelia suddenly says, seeming a bit worried about you. ''Oh I am sorry.. my name is Y/N.. I am (your age) years old and I saw you on tv .. I always knew I had powers'' you lie.

''Why did it take you so long to come here? The interview on TV was a long time ago'' the blonde woman says. You do not know what to answer to this. What you don't know is that Cordelia can read your thoughts. As supreme and the most powerful witch on earth she can do that. She knows everything you just thought to yourself.

''Oh I wanted to say my goodbyes  to my family and my friends.. so that's why it took me a long time'' you say, lying again. Cordelia doesnt say anything but knows you are lying.. she knows that you have been through a lot and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

''So I was wondering.. if you wanted to come to a restaurant with me tonight. It is just down the road.. and as all of the girls are gone I can imagine it being quite boring today''. The woman says. Your heart starts beating fast. There was nothing more you wanted to do than what she had just suggested. But then you remember that you do not have any proper clothes. You could only pack a few t-shirts, trousers and pajamas and your favorite sweater. You remembered you still have some money that your aunt gave you before she passed away.

''Oh my god.. I am so sorry they did this to you'' you screamed .. kneeling down next to your aunt. She had a wound on her stomach and it was not looking good. You tried with all your magic. You only discovered it recently when you got angry and knocked out your dad. But you did not know how to control them or what to do. ''I love you Y/N.. please go to the cupboard over there and take all the money .. go and find happiness please'' she begged you before taking her final breath. You collapsed onto the floor crying. It took you a long time til you were able to call an ambulance that took her away. You walk to the cupboard and take the money. You did not want to take it from her.. but it was all you had.. your only chance of escaping this hell. You walked through her house one last time and took a little picture frame with your favorite photo of her and you. Then as you exited the house you saw the jumper she always wore and you loved. It was a pastel purple color that she knitted herself. You walk out the house and look back one more time.. before walking away.