Part 12

Fiona sits on the bed. She looks at Y/N and Cordelias body next to each other. She is really worried. It has now been a day since Cordelia left to save Y/N. She slowly hears all the girls come home from their weekends. 

She goes to the door of Y/N room to try and prepare for what Queenie, Zoe and Maddison were about to see. 

''Hey girls'' she says sadly.

''Whats wrong Fiona?'' the girls ask. Fiona takes a step aside and the girls see Cordelias and Y/N body on the floor.

''Oh my god what happened?'' Zoe screams walking towards their bodies.

Fiona tells them about everything that happened. ''We have to help them'' Queenie says.

''There is nothing we can do right now.. all we can do is be here and support them and pray that they will both return safely.'' Fiona says.

Meanwhile Cordelia wakes up in a dark forest

Meanwhile Cordelia wakes up in a dark forest. She shivers a bit and slowly gets up. She feels strong. She can feel her powers. As she is not dead or did not have to go to hell and came here on her own will her powers still work here. This is an advantage. The only problem is she has no idea how to find you or where you were. 

She starts to walk around. She can hear and feel the souls that are trapped down here. Suddenly smoke appears in front of her. She cannot believe who walks out of the little smoke cloud. 

''Nan?'' she shouts happily and walks towards her holding her into her arms. 

''Hi Cordelia''. she chuckles.

''Are you okay? why are you here?'' Cordelia asks.

Nan explains that she is happy here. She likes this place and the ability to torture some people down here. Cordelia smiles.

''I have to go now Cordelia .. but there is someone who would like to see you.'' she says before leaving

Before Cordelia can say goodbye she finds herself in a house. This house looks like the coven and she is really confused. She suddenly notices that the academy looks completely different. It looks like when she first arrived there when she was a teenager. She flinches when she sees an all too familiar face.

''Myrtle?'' she screams and runs towards her.

''Oh Delia''. the woman with the orange looking hair says. They both hug. Myrtle can feel that Cordelia is confused. ''Where am I?'' the supreme asks.

''It's heaven or hell darling I don't know. This is my version of it. I am here at the academy with a younger version of yourself. I get to raise you how I always wanted to and I get to be teaching and in the council''. 

''But I thought this is hell... not heaven?'' Cordelia asks confused. 

Myrtle explains how it's almost the same place. Some souls get put here and other in hell. The gatekeeper gets to decide this.

''I wanna take you back'' Cordelia says.

''Oh sweet girl.. I am happy here.. I get to enjoy my life here .. telling everyone what to do'' she smiles.

''But I know why you are here ... I have been watching you'' the older witch says. 

''All you gotta do to find Y/N is listen to your heart.'' Myrtle says. Cordelia hugs Myrtle.

And as soon as Cordelia blinks she finds herself near a big house.

She walks towards it when she hears screaming. She sees a man hitting a woman. In the corner there is Y/N sitting with her arms crossed and legs into her lap. Cordelias heart starts beating faster  at the sight of you. She walks inside and steps in front of what she knew by now to be Y/N dad. She takes the glass out his hands and it makes him freeze instantly. 

You run up as soon as you see Cordelia. She was here. You are freaking out. You run into her arms and hug her tight. When you open your eyes you are now out of the house and in the forest. It looks brighter and not as scary.

You pull away from the hug and look around. Your eyes stop when you see Cordelia. You look into her eyes and can see how worried she is. She starts walking towards you and puts her hands on your cheeks. ''Don't ever do this again! Y/N'' Cordelia says angrily.

''You are not a failure and you certainly have not made my life any miserable. I am so happy to have found you'' Cordelia says. You get confused for a second but remember the letter that you wrote the supreme. You can see the bracelet on her arm and smile.

You both walk closer to each other and then you put your lips closer to hers and you kiss. At first the kiss is very soft and slow but it gets more intense and passionate. This was all you wanted to do since you arrived at the academy. Your body starts shaking and you feel butterflies and energy all around your body. It's not just butterflies.. you can feel your magic powers slowly coming back.

As you entered hell they vanished so you couldn't get out of your version of hell with your parents. You could only watch and be frighted in the corner. 

The both of you kiss for what feels like forever when Cordelia takes your hand and says ''Lets get out of here''. The both of you start walking for a bit when suddenly smoke appears in front of you. You look at Papa Legba. When Cordelia sees him appear she  grabs your hand. 

''Well well.. you wanna leave already''. he smirks and looks at Cordelia.

''I wanna take her out of here.. let us go'' Cordelia says.

''You know that magic comes with a prize my dear.. it's not that simple.'' he says smirking

''You have no right to keep Y/N here.. she made a trade with you yes.. but for her soul not her body. Her body is still on earth with mine at the coven. She is innocent and has no business being down here.'' Cordelia tries to reason with him

But Papa Legba wasn't gonna both let you go this easily. At least not without a fight. He knows that Y/N does not belong in hell. But she traded herself for Fiona. Cordelia got ready to fight him when all of a sudden a little smoke cloud appears. It's Nan again.

She looks at Papa Legba and he kneels down to look into her eyes. ''Let them go.'' she says.

''Fiona took my life with Marie Laveau so they could have immortally and when they both joined you in hell here because you did not give them that.. you wanted to release me. But the fact is I like it here.. I like torturing people down here. I wanna stay here with you but just let them go. You kept my soul so now let my supreme and Y/N go''. 

Papa Legba suddenly goes a bit soft and you are surprised to see a door appear ahead of you. It's the same door that took you and Fiona back to the coven. Cordelia is surprised at the gatekeepers reaction. As she walks towards the door she hugs Nan and places a kiss on her cheek thanking her. 

You take Cordelias hand and feel your body slowly feeling heavy as you wake up next to Cordelia in your room at the coven. 

-------------------------------

One more chapter to go guys!!! Thank you so much for reading!!!!