Scene 3

(The stage is set up the same except the house set up is gone, and there are now some flowers on the floor. VALECHKANOR slowly walks across the stage as she admirably picks a few fake flowers off the floor. The music in this scene can be airy and now throughout the scene, there can be forest ambiance)

BAIRRFHION: (runs on stage quickly but silently, and stands behind VALECHKANOR) Boo!

VALECHKANOR: ( drops the flowers) AAAHHH! ------------

BAIRRFHION: Got you! -------------------

VALECHKANOR: (looks back at him strongly) Says who?

BAIRRFHION: Just admit it, I scared you --------------

VALECHKANOR: (shaking head with a light smile) Yeah yeah yeah. (picks up the flowers)

BAIRRFHION: So where are you headed today, my fellow friend?

VALECHKANOR: Knowhere that I know of

BAIRRFHION: Ok, then do you have some time to hang out with an old friend?

VALECHKANOR; Forevermore.

BAIRRFHION; Great! I have to stop by the river, but you'll like it!

VLECHKANOR; Oh really now?----

BAIRRFHION: (with a laugh, begins to walk backward) Just follow me ---

VALECHKANOR: (joking) Alright but if you lead me down some wormhole in the space-time continuum, I gotta go---

BAIIRFHION: Oh I'm sorry you must be new here because I've never heard of such things -----

VALECHKANOR: Ah yes, my apologies sir, it's a pleasure to meet you--

BAIRFFHION: (bows down and pretends to tip a hat) It's right this way.

(they walk towards the fake river, BARRFHION keeps walking but VALECHKANOR stops dead in her tracks)

BAIRRFHION: (turns to look at VALECHKANOR) Hey, are you alright?

(VALECHKANOR continues to stand there) (ominous music starts)

BAIRRFHION: Ahem! Starfall!

VALECHKANOR: (like in some form of trance) Eyes blue like the furthest crystal ------

BAIRRFHION: What?

VALECHKANOR: (shakes head as she breaks from the trance) Hmm? ------- (music stops)

BAIRRFHION: (shakes head) Nevermind--------- (suddenly changing the subject) So do you like it?

VALECHAKNOR: (staring around the place) Oh.. yes it's pulchritudinous!

(A moment of quick silence as BAIRRFHION gazes at her)

BAIRRFHION: (obviously making a quick HARD decision) Hey you know what? I have an idea-----

VALECHKANOR; What kind of idea-----------

BAIRRFHION: Come on! (grabs VALECHKANOR'S HAND)

VALECHKANOR: (shocked, excited, like a squeal, turns to the audience) He's grabbing my hand!!!! (little jump up and down)