Scene 4

OAKLON is now onstage sitting on a rock and spotlight on him, the house set up is no longer on stage)

OAKLON: Mhm you weren't expecting me, I ask where are you two off to?

BAIRRFHION: (faces OAKLON, talks hippish, moving his arm in a wind like gesture) Oh I'm not sure yet I just thought I would let the wind take us

OAKLON: Ah, always moving, always going, never with a sense of principal or plans!

BAIRRFHION: (bewildered, not knowing what to say) I-

OAKLON: Ah, ah, ah but that is you Mr. Akvoj, after all, you resemble the name with the destiny that is forsaken

VALECKANOR: (stands closer) Oh?

OAKLON: All Zygnuans are given last names that provoke, well as you might say their destinies, them as a whole, but kind of in a riddle necessarily. To start with, take Bairrfhion Akvoj, his last name you see it means water, (after he says water and during this story VALECHKANOR and BAIRRFHION can make some sounds, whispering, and joking around like nudging) You see he is like such water. Water is always changing, flowing, it's never the same, and well water is represented (begins to shout) as calm but can be ferocious and dangerous and evil!, and such deception is like Bairrfhion calm and chaotic like the ripples in the water, and such as it is always changing, sudden. This is why Akvoj was given to Barrfhion. Do you see?

VALECHKANOR: Hmm interesting isn't it Mr. Water?

BAIRRFHION: (trying hard not to laugh) Oh well yes, but you are simply impossible.

VALECHKANOR: Well your the one who is always changing, Mr. Calm and Chaotic-----

OAKLON: Starfall!!!!---

VALECHKANOR: (startled) Wah!---

BAIRRFHION: (laughing) your very jumpy---

OAKLON: (hits BAIRRFHION with a plant) (you hear BAIRRFHION grunt and VALECHKANOR laugh) Now, Ms. Starfall, aren't you curious? (getting closer to her face)

VALECHKANOR: (uncomfortably) Oh about?
OAKLON: About your name! About your prophecy!

VALECHKANOR: (frightened, starting to back away from him) Ah well a little bit

OAKLON: Well, you see---

BAIRRFHION: (suddenly, wanting to stop OAKLON) Oh well you see, we better get going before nightfall hits, (gently grabs VALECHKANOR'S arm to get her up)

VALECHKANOR: (a little confused but grateful) ( whispering) Thank you

BAIRRFHION: (whispering back) Any time V

OAKLON: (sits back as he was, calling out suspiciously) You kids be safe now

(lights go dim on OAKLON as he exits when he isn't seen)