Scene 6

(the setup is mostly the same, except, there is a different door now on the other side of the stage, behind it are more rocks with medicine potion looking things, and JESLAPHINE is standing there mixing or doing stuff to them, with the lights slightly dimmed on her. VALECHKANOR and BAIRRFHION are still walking hand and hand towards the door, BAIRRFHION now has some plants in his hands)

BAIRRFHION: (turns to VALECHKANOR when they are near the door) I hope you don't mind, I have to drop these off quickly. (He lifts up the plants)

(BAIRRFHION knocks on the door, and the lights fade in on JESLAPHINE)

JESLAPHINE: (looks up from her work, she jumped at the knock, kinda scared) Who is it?

BAIRRFHION: It's Bairrfhion.

JESLAPHINE: (with a shaky voice) State your business!

BAIRRFHION: Come on! You do this every time! I'm here with the herbs you need.

JESLAPHINE: Your early!

BAIRRFHION: (standing freely not an ounce of him has pressure or is locked up) Look I know I'm early but I was near here anyway.

JESLAPHINE: Alright you can come in but (emphasis on slowly) slowly

(BAIRRFHION walks in through the door with VALECHKANOR slowly following behind)

BAIRRFHION: (Holding up the plants) These are the right ones right?

(JESLAPHINE slowly turns around to look at him and drops the object in her hand)

JESLAPHINE: (backs up and bangs into the rock, she is completely scared and shaking uncontrollably) WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!!??? (Ambiance stops, and there is no music) YOU KNOW BETTER than to be with her!!

BAIRRFHION: Hear me out--

JESLAPHINE: NO! No! Just get away from me! YOUR CRAZY! What do you think you're doing you could get us all killed!! You can ruin everything that we worked so hard to fix!!!!! We've come so far and you know that! I can't look at her, I can't even hear her name so please, please, please just stop! Get her out of my house, and I never want to see your faces!! I've been trying so hard to come back from that, from the pain of her, of you, so please! What she did to all of us! What she did to you! How can you forget about Yevesmeralda! That's worst of all. What she did... I've tried forever to push that world aside, I've waited days and days for that wound to heal, and you want to know something you really want to? it never healed! I will never ever get over Yevesmeralda, NEVER! It will never heal, not after what happened, and you should be ashamed of YOURSELF! Hanging out with HER! What she did is something I can never get past, something that I can never forgive, so goodbye, and I hope you've done enough, and I hope you're satisfied with it. (JESLAPHINE is now on the floor crying and rocking herself, VALECHKANOR is just staring there stunned, she slowly walks forwards to her)

(beat)

VALECHKANOR: (sadly) I'm sorry---

JESLAPHINE: (aggressively crying and pushes VALECHKANOR away) DON'T COME NEAR ME! Just get away from here! The both of you have done enough! Just leave me alone, like I've been ever since, because you can't trust anyone, and I've been proved that, you can't even trust your own kin!!! So yeah come back to me when you understand what you've done!!!!

BAIRRFHION: (places his hand on VALECHKANOR'S back to lead her out) Come on let's go,

JESLAPHINE: (screaming in agony) You'll pay!! Someday you'll pay!! You should be paying right now, but you're not! You deserve to pay for what you did! They chose this, I didn't and they should have listened to me!! You'll see it one day! You deserve to know the truth and live while the guilt eats you alive!! You deserve to live with the constant agony I do!! You heed my words!!!

BAIRRFHON: (garbs VALECHKANOR'S hand tightly) Run!

JESLAPHINE: (grabs his arm, and holds him back) I thought you would do anything for love! I thought that you loved her enough to let her go, don't you want the best for her, for her to move on, for the rest of this planet! You know that you need to say goodbye, that you love her so bad you would do anything for her! But I guess I was wrong, because you're with her, and you're risking everything, and you know that, and I know that you know that you could ruin everything for her, that this isn't the best thing for her, and I know it pains you, the past, and everything, but you're doing it because your selfish because you can't sacrifice for love!

(BAIRRFHION should start lightly crying and it carries on to the next scene)

(BAIRRFHION quickly runs her away and the lights fade out on JESLAPHINE) (sad beats begin into the transition to the next act)