The Stray Pokemon

Hey darlings, it's been a while. I haven't posted because I had exams so, sorry. Anyways I wouldn't take your time. Enjoy~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On their way to Vermilion City, the gang ended up getting lost again, at least to Misty they were.

Ashley was looking around for some Pokemon but ended up spotting some Spearows. She could catch one for herself but they usually travel in a flock, so it is quite risky. 

"Where are we?!" Misty whined. "We seem to be in the middle of nowhere!"

"Don't worry, Mist. It may seem like it but the Route 24 leads to Vermilion City." Ashley informed, pleasing the water trainer.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's get the show on the road." Misty cheered and dragged the other two. Just then, she saw a shadow on the rock. "What is that?!"

Ashley and her Pokemon took a closer look, identifying the Pokemon. 

A Charmander was laying on the rock. But its flame was smaller than most of its kind. "No way, it's a Charmander," Ashley exclaimed and pointed her Pokedex at it.

 "No way, it's a Charmander," Ashley exclaimed and pointed her Pokedex at it

Charmander

The Lizard Pokemon

The flame on its tail indicates Charmander's life force. If it is healthy, the flame burns brightly.

Gender: Male

"Raiden, would you please talk to him and find out what it's doing there?" Ashley requested her Pikachu. Pikachu ran to the Charmander and started talking to him. After a while, Pikachu nodded and returned to his trainer's side and started explaining the situation.

"Pikapikapikapikachupipipika." Ashley listened to her Pokemon and nodded. Misty and Brock were confused.

"What is Pickachu saying, Ash?" Brock questioned.

"The Charmander is waiting for his trainer to pick him up." Ashley frowned. Misty and Brock raised a brow and nodded. "So it belongs to someone?"

"Mhm, I hope he/she come quickly and get him," Ashley explained her worries. Brock smiled gently. "Then we better leave and let the trainer take care of him."

The gang continued with their way and left the Charmander. The Charmander looked up at the sky. "Charr..."

The gang was currently walking down a path until Misty spotted a building. "Look, there's a Pokemon Centre!"

"That means Route 24 isn't far!" Ashley happily informed. All of a sudden, rain started gushing down. "What! We better hurry to the Pokemon Centre!" They all rushed to the building.

Inside, was a nice mild fire. They all sat near it and had some warm soup. The atmosphere was calming but Ashley had some doubts.

"I wonder if that Charmander is still there." She queried. "I hope its trainer picked him up."