Mt. Moon

With the Boulder Badge in her possession, Ashley was excited about her second Gym Badge. At the moment, she was looking at the Virtual Map that was programed on her Xtransciever, which Ashley explained the uses it. Causing both of the trainers to be amazed by a device like that.

They decided to camp at a nearby river. Ashley called out her Pokemon as well as the other two trainers. Misty and Brock were cooking up some delicious food for lunch. While Ashley closed her eyes, took out her sea-green ocarina, and started playing a song.

A beautiful melody escaped the wind instrument. The wind and the music caressing each other. The few nearby Pokemon heard the soothing melody and started to follow their way to the ravenette. By the time the music came to an end, she opened her eyes to see a flock of three Pokemon. A Chansey, Igglybuff, and a Ditto.

Igglybuff

Igglybuff

The Balloon Pokemon

Its extremely flexible and elastic body makes it bounce continuously--anytime, anywhere.

Gender: Female

Ditto

The Transform Pokemon

When it spots an enemy, its body transfigures into an almost perfect copy of its opponent.

Gender: Male

Ashley was surprised at first but soften her eyes and asked in a kind voice. "What are you sweethearts doing here?" Her body emitting soft scented pollen.

The Pokemon were enamored and pointed towards her Pokeballs. "Do you want to come with me?" She asked and smiled gently when they nodded their heads. She tapped the Pokeballs on their heads and they got sucked in. She let them out to meet the others