The Squirtle Squad

"Ash, it was sweet of you to give your Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, and the Poliwraths to your mom." Misty giggled.

"Yeah, when I asked if they wanted to battle, they backed away. Seemingly scared if I would abandon them." Ashley smiled softly.

"And you smiled and reassured them." Brock teased the ravenette. Who in response blushed in embarrassment.

"I figured that Mom would like some company in the house. Besides, she loved the Pokemon I sent her."

What happened was, the Pokemon who didn't want to battle was afraid that Ashley would be disappointed in them, but Ashley assured them and offered them a place in her home with her mom who immediately fell in love with them. She also sent back some Pokemon. (Clefable, Starmie, Butterfrees.)

She also learned that she could carry an unlimited amount of Pokemon. It was a gift from Professor Oak.

Brock and Misty could only smile at the girl's kindness. How could someone be so kind?

The gang was walking on the path until Misty felt the ground sink a bit. She looked down at the surface in confusion.

All of a sudden, they fell into a hole. "Ow! What is a ditch like this here?" Ashley groaned. She turned to her Pokemon to see if they had any injuries.

"WHo dug this hole?!" Misty shouted. 

Five heads popped in front of the ditch, laughing uncontrollably at their successful attempt at the prank.

"That wasn't funny." Brock glared at them. "We could've to get hurt." They laughed again.

Ashley was the first one to climb out of the hole at look at the cheeky individuals.

The tricksters turned out to be a group of five Squirtles. The one standing in the middle had a pointy sunglass while the others had round glasses. Ashley pointed her Pokedex at them.

 Ashley pointed her Pokedex at them

Squirtle

The Tiny Turtle Pokemon

Shoots water at prey while in the water. Withdraws into its shell when in danger.

Seeing it was a Pokemon, Ashley softens her eyes. Pokemon were her weakness after all.  She then spoke gently at them. "Hey there little guys, why did you do this trick?" 

The Squirtles were dazed. No one has ever been kind to them after they pulled pranks. They were about to reply but soon enough, sirens were heard from the distance. The Squirtles tensed up and left in a hurry. Officer Jenny appeared on a motorcycle.

She hurried over to them. "Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?"

"No, Officer Jenny, but who were those Squirtles?" Ashley asked curiously.

"They are called The Squirtle Gang. They are tricksters who like to pull pranks and steal things. But there is a reason for it. They were deserted by their trainers leading to them causing mischief." She explained.