Pewter City And A New Friend

"We're finally here!" Said Ashley punching her fist in the air with her Pokémon doing the same while standing on a rock. Misty giggled but looked at the City once again. "Why is it all grey?" 

"That's because this city is grey." A slightly deep voice mused from behind. They looked in the direction where the voice came from. A man with a beard wearing shabby clothes and a red beanie. "The color of the stone. This Town has always been famous for its rocks." The man continued.

"May I ask of your identity, sir?" Ashley arched a brow.

"The name's Flint. And that's my merchandise your stepping on, young lady." He pointed out.

Ashley quickly stepped down and apologized. "I'm very sorry sir."

"Hm, I don't see trainers like you often. Would you like to buy some rocks?" 

"No thanks." She sweatdropped. She saw Eevee and Pikachu sigh in exhaustion. "Plus I need to head to the Pokémon Centre." Flint pointed out the direction and the two girls proceeded their way after thanking him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

They shortly arrived and gave their Pokémon to Nurse Joy. While at it Ashley requested Nurse Joy. "Can I please register for the Indigo League?"

"Of course, Ashley." Nurse Joy replied.

"Huh?" Ashley blinked her eyes. "How do you know my name?" Ashley then looked left and right. "I'm pretty sure I am in Pewter City."

"My sister from Viridian City told about your heroic actions." The said girl blushed, feeling shy at the attention.

"Anyways, you want to register for the Indigo League, right?" Nurse Joy inquired.

"Mhm!" Ashley nodded.

"May I borrow your PokeDex?"

Ashley handed it over to her. Nurse Joy connected it with the laptop and seem to type a few things. "Ashley Ketchum From Pallet Town."  A mechanical voice chimed. "Welcome to Kanto: Indigo League."

Nurse Joy gave back her PokeDex and a badge case. "There! Your all set. Please come to get your Pokemon when I call your name." Ashley nodded and went towards Misty who also just gave her Pokemon to a Chansey.

" Ashley nodded and went towards Misty who also just gave her Pokemon to a Chansey

Chansey

The Egg Pokemon

Few in number and difficult to capture, it is said to bring happiness to the trainer who catches it.

Gender: Female

Ashley and Misty headed towards the cafeteria to fetch up some food. Misty ordered a cheese sandwich and a glass of mango juice. While Ashley ordered lasagna and a strawberry milkshake.