Viridian City

Soon after 1 night, they arrived in the City. Ashley and misty were going to go to the Pokemon center together. Until a woman with, dark teal hair and wore a purple cap with a black rim, red top, and gold star, a purple collared shirt with red trim, a sky blue chest piece, and gold shoulder pads, a black purse, a matching belt with a gold buckle, a purple skirt, black shoes, and white gloves, approached them.

"Halt." She shouted in command. The two girls were startled. "Why are your Pokemon outside! Could it be that you are a thief?!"

"Oh no, my Pokemon just like to be outside their Pokeball," Ashley replied.

The woman still didn't believe her and looked at the youth skeptically. "If you doubt us, you could check our Pokedex."

Ashley and Misty showed their Pokedex to the strange woman. Thereupon checking the Dex, the beautiful woman gazed sheepishly at them. " Sorry, young ladies."

"I'm officer jenny, and I must ensure a civilian and a Pokemon's safety. There have been a few Pokemon larcenies happening here by a group of crooks called Team Rocket."

"That's terrible." Misty and Ashley exclaimed.

Subsequently talking for a while Officer Jenny bid them goodbye. And again they proceeded their way to the Pokemon Center.

The girls soon shortly arrived at the hospital and handed their Pokemon to Nurse Joy and her partner Chansey. "I will get them good to go."

"What should we do now?" Questioned Misty.

"We should probably buy our needs right now." Replied Ashley.

"I agree, I need to sell my cycle too. If we're traveling together, there is no need for it."

After agreeing over some trivial things, they both proceeded to their ways, promising each other to meet at the Pokemon Center.

Ashley went towards the mall and bought clothes, medicines, Pokefood, ingredients for cooking, bandages, and potions. Overall it was about, $1000.

Every trainer gets about 1,000,000 Pokedollars at the start of their journey. And with the additional money, her mother gave ( $80,000 ), she should be good to go.

Seemingly waiting for a few minutes Ashley spotted Misty, who was selling her bike. She ran towards her and rooted beside her. The tomboy was startled a little but started walking with her to the Pokemon Center.

On their way, a sale for Pokeballs caught their attention. The pricing started at $50 to $300. A fair price if I may. Ashley bought 2 great balls, 1 lure ball, 2 love balls, and 1 ultra ball. While Misty bought 3 lure balls, 1 dive ball, and 1 love ball. Making it up to $800.

After buying all their needs they continued their way to the Pokemon Center.

As they entered the clinic, Nurse Joy gave them their Pokemon. They placed their Pokeballs on their straps. And we're going but suddenly a commotion broke out, they rushed towards the noise. Only to see.

"Prepare for trouble"

"And make it double,"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"