The silent treatment

Ok so Namjoon and Taehyung have been daiting for a while now but none of the members know that so Namjoon and his jealous ass saw Taekook flirting but he didn't know that it was just a prank so Namjoon started to give taehyung the silent treatment.

____

"Namjoon why are you ignoring me it's been a week now talk to me" Taehyung said as he pinned the older to the bedroom wall, but Namjoon just turned his head simply ignoring Tae "Namjoon I'm giving you three seconds to look at me" Taehyung snapped "1...2...3, that's it I've had it with your stubborn ass" Taehyung said as he started to choke the older "t-tae I-I stop p-pl-" "now you wanna talk huh slut" Taehyung said squeezing his neck harder "Tae" Namjoon moaned "your hurting me" "huh you like that what a slut you are, why where you ignoring me" Taehyung said as he slammed the older down on his bed "c-cause" Namjoon turned his head looking away from the younger "go on" Taehyung said annoyed by Namjoon's bullshit "you and kookie" Namjoon started lowly "what about him" "you guys where flirting in front of me and you where the one that started to ignoring me first" Namjoon said as he started to cry "do you not love me anymore Tae" At this point Taehyung knew he done well fucked up "oh shit I'm sorry Joonie it's wasn't supposed to be like that I was pranking you" Taehyung said as he moved his large hand to wipe away his lovers tears "please don't do it again I felt so alone without you" Namjoon sniffled looking up at Taehyung "I promise I'm sorry baby" Tae said as he kissing the olders soft plumb lips.

I'm so lonely lol