The doctor and the pregnate hybrid pt2

Namjoon's POV
It's been about three months of staying with Tae (so Joon is 6 months pregnant now) and I didn't think it's would be this much fun. I learned a few things about him he's a doctor so of course me and peanut have been eating healthy but sometimes he force's me and peanut to eat veggies I thought with a pout forming my lips remembering yesterday nights actions. He's an artist and he drew a picture of me on our first date isn't that amazing and also we've been dating for about two months now "joonie" Tae called out snapping me outta my thoughts "hm" I said "where gonna find out the baby's gender today" "really" I jumped up off the couch and the bag of potato chips that rested on my stomach fell off "that means we can finally go shopping for peanut" "Namjoon what did I tell you about eating healthy" "but babe, me and peanut can't take it anymore we need junk food in our life's just for today please Tae" I started to whine "no Namjoon" "b-but it's not fair" I started to cry as my ears fell down damn hormones "ok just for today" Taehyung gave in "really thank you taetae" I said running up to the older kissing his cheek "yeah yeah ok go and get ready now" I felt a soft but hard hand smacking my ass "don't do that" I scolded him "alright ok I won't do it" he raised his hand up in defeat with his boxy smile showing

______

"Congratulations it's a boy" the nurse said with a bright smile "did you hear that Tae where having a little baby boy" Namjoon said happily. But Taehyungs world suddenly stopped "where" Taehyung said "yeah we took care of the baby together why do you not wanna be the dad" Namjoon asked on the verge of tears once again for the second time day "no I do,I do I promise I do, I'm just surprised I didn't think you would take me as a father figure" "of course I would Tae" Namjoon said getting off the table pulling down his shirt after the doctor cleaned off the cold gel off of his tummy "Taehyung I love you so much you and our little baby boy so would you like to be the father of our baby" Namjoon said kissing his lover "I love you too Joonie and I would love being apart of the baby's life" Taehyunging said going back to kiss his lovers lips. "Namjoon we can't do this not here and not like this" "why not we've been daiting for a couple of months now" "Joon your pregnant" Taehyung deadplants "so what let's do it right now and here" Namjoon said pushing taehyung to the counter kissing him aggressively "woah who's in charge here you or me" Taehyung said pulling away "me" Namjoon said "we'll see about that"

_____

BACK HOME

"Taehyung you didn't have to go that hard" Namjoon pouted limping to there shared bedroom "just remember you wanted to do it and you said don't hold back ruin me" "well I did say that but I didn't expect you to go that hard" Namjoon said falling onto the bed "trust me that was nothing" "huh" Namjoon screeched "what do you mean that was nothing you literally ruined me sir inside and out" "nothing,anyways I can't believe where having a baby boy Joon" Taehyung said changing the subject rather fast "me either Tae" Namjoons said interlacing their fingers together "I'm so proud of you Joonie I really am, your really strong I'm happy we can have this baby together" "Tae are you going soft on me right now" Namjoon laughed "no" Tae chuckles with tears streaming down his face "I'm supposed to be crying not you" Namjoon joked "I'm just really happy to be here with you" "me too Tae me too".
______
*Time skip to date of birth 😃*

"Fucking hell Taehyung you didn't tell me it would hurt this much" their Namjoon was covered in sweat with uneven breathing ready to give birth to his first son "well I-" "please shut the fuck up I'm trying to breath it's so hot in here do you feel that I feel that" "ok Namjoon breath ok breath for me can you do that for me" ok ok I'm breathin-oh fuck shit, shit, shit,shit," "Namjoon baby your doing so well continue pushing we can almost see his head" Taehyung praised Namjoon.
After many pushes They all heard wailing "Namjoon he's beautiful" Taehyung said holding his first born son "hey baby I'm your daddy" Taehyung said cooing at the 5 seconds year old baby "Tae let me see him" Namjoon said catching his breath "oh Tae he's gorgeous" Namjoon said holding the baby "hi baby I'm your mama" "what should we name him Joon" Tae asked "how about Soobin,yeah Kim Soobin" "I like it" Taehyung said kissing his partners cheek "you did well Namjoon you did well" Taehyung said.

December 5th was the day Kim Soobin was born.

______

*A few weeks out of the hospital*

"Namjoon you make me so happy you and Soobin every day I don't know what I'd do without you I'm so happy I found you in that alleyway that night I felt that something in me was missing and it was you Joon I was missing you so will you be my wife" Taehyung asked on one knee as Namjoon was feeding soobin his bottle full of formula "huh" "never mind forget it it's alright" Taehyung got up "I'm just joking of course I will I love you so much Tae" "I love you too baby"

_____
*Time skip to five years later*

Namjoon and Taehyung are married now and they have 2 child one on the way Kim soobin 5 year old Kim yeonjun who is 1 years old and baby Beomgyu which is in Namjoons 3 months pregnancy stomach.

(^writing ✍️ is😟not 👀 that💥 easy 😩 but🤯 Grammarly🤓 can🤠 help👨‍💻 this🕵️‍♀️ sentences👤 is😰 grammatically🤐 correct🙄 but🍑 it's👨‍🍳 wordy😎 and😝 hard⁉️ to👩🏽‍🦯 read📖)

"Kim Yeonjun get that out of your mouth this instinct" Namjoon yelled at his 1 year old son as his 3 month baby bump started to show "soobin can you please go take that out your baby brother's mouth" Namjoon sighed flipping over a pancake "good morning baby" Taehyung came over giving Namjoon a kiss on his cheek" "morning" Namjoon smiled showing his dimples "Hey guys" "daddy" "dada"soobin ran up to His father giving him a hug "hey buddy" Taehyung said scooping both of his children in his arms bring them to the couch "how about we all go to the park when I come back from work how does that sound binnie" Taehyung questioned his son "great papa" Soobin said showing his dimples (STFU IM SO SOFT) "so cute" Taehyung said softly pinching soobin's tiny cheeks "dada wah about yeonjunnie" "of course you can come with us" Taehyung said patting the younger head "well I have to go now I'll see you later ok" Taehyung said getting down on one knee " take care of mommy while I'm gone" "I will" Soobin saluted.
_____

"Thank you Taehyung for finding me and taking me in with you, I couldn't appreciate you enough" Namjoon said looking at there children playing with each other on the swing set "your welcome Joonie I'm happy my boss made me work late that day, I mean like who would have thought we would have three children and be happily married to each other" "I wouldn't have" Namjoon laughed lightly "soobin" Taehyung and Namjoon yelled in usion as they saw Soobin walking up to then covered in sand with little Yeonjun attempting to run after him "omgosh soobin how are you all full of dirt how did this happen and" Namjoon asked "yeonjun too" Namjoon gasped as he was in Taehyungs lap falling asleep "I fell" Soobin grinned "that's definitely your child" Taehyung started to laugh "hey" Namjoon yelled as they all began to laugh once again.

The end.
I was planning on making one of them die but I was nice today 😩👍🏽💔

 SOOBIN AHHH ☹️🥺

SOOBIN AHHH ☹️🥺