Under the table

Jimin fingering Namjoon under the dinner table at a family dinner and Namjoon's trying to keep in his
moans.

________

"Joon can we please do it" "no" "please it'll be a quickie" Jimin wined "no" Namjoon said walking up to the front door "hey mom" "hi joonie hi Jiminie" Namjoon's mother greeted them
"Jin, Tae your brother and Jimin's here" "Joonie" Taehyung said rushing down stairs "hey taetae" Namjoon said lifting up his baby brother "oh wow you have gotten heavy tae" "yeah I've been eating all my meals" Taehyung said proudly showing his boxy smile "ahh so cute" "jimin said pulling at the child's cheek" "ouch minne I said don't do that anymore I'm not a baby" taehyung said rubbing his cheek getting down from Namjoon's hip "yes you are, you're only seven" "no I'm not" Tae argued back "yes you are" "no I'm not" "yes you are" "I'm telling mom on you" Taehyung said running away into the kitchen "Hi Joon hi jimin" "hi jinnie" Namjoon said hugging his older brother "hey jin Hyung" jimin said "hey dimie" Jin said pulling at his left cheek "hey don't do that" Jimin said slapping the elders hand away "ok ok come on dinner should be done in a few days" Jin walked away leaving the two behind.
"Joon" "jimin" let's go to the washroom" "why I don't need to use it" Namjoon said confused "come on so you can suck me off I'm hard for god sake I feel like my dick Is gonna fall off" "you horny bitch, that sounds like a toy problem I came here to eat and spend time with my family and that's exactly what I'm gonna do bye jimin" "ok Joon if you wanna play it that way and leave me with blue balls let's play it that way" Jimin smirked walking into the washroom talking care of his problem.

_____

"Jimin what took so long for you to come back" Tae questions "I was popping" jimin said "ewww" "I know right Tae he says it right at the table with no shame" Namjoon said as jimin glare at him. "Ok dinner will be ready in a few" Namjoon mom said coming to the table with seokjin travelling behind her "mkay mom" Taehyung said as he started to play with his toy cars "so Namjoon" Namjoon mom started "how is work" "it's good" "I heard you got head of the company " yeah I di-" Namjoon got cut off as his pants started to pull down "Jimin what are you doing are you crazy" "Namjoon said whispering in his boyfriend's ear "Namjoon are you ok" "yes mom just a second" "this is what you get I'm gonna punish you" Jimin said as he inserts one finger in Namjoon's tight hole "ahh you bitch" Namjoon moaned in his ear "that's what I like to hear babe" "Namjoon are you ok" Taehyung tilted his head looking over to his older brother "y-yeah I'm fine" Namjoon lowly moaned as Jimin thrusted his fingers deeply in Namjoon's tight hole "are you sure you look red, your sweating and wearing a sweater and out of breath do u have a cold baby" Mrs. Kim question "I-I'm good mom" Namjoon painted "yeah Namjoon you look red" Jimin said thrusting his finger on Joons g spot "f-fuck" he moaned out "huh what was that Joon" Jin questioned "I said puck yeah puck" "Why do you need a puck" "oh no re-shit" "Namjoon are you sure your ok" Namjoon's mom got up walking over to him "stop mom don't come over here I think I smell the food burning" "oh crap" Mrs.Kim said as Jin and her ran to the kitchen "oh park your gonna get it no sex for a week" Namjoon said as he finally reached his climax "that's not fair" Jimin said as he started to fake cry.

Made this cause Family day is coming up...I think I'm not sure