The doctor and the pregnate hybrid pt1

Inspired by: @Aminah14333

🗣 WARNING: Rape and abuse will be mentioned.

"Who's there" Taehyung stopped in his tracks as he heard whimpering and soft sniffles "w-who's there" he said again walking into the dark alleyway. The only reason why he was out this late was because he had a late night shift today "woah woah why are you crying" Tae asked softly as he crouched down to the little man that buried his head into his knees "m-my boyfriend kicked me out c-cause he though I-I was cheating on him" The tiny male said "well why don't you come home with me tonight until you find somewhere to go yeah" Tae said softly "o-ok" "o-oh you have ears" Tae blushes as the mans hoodie came off slightly "please don't hurt me though" "why would I hurt you" Taehyung asked but the man just turned his head refusing to answer the question.

____

"Ok this is my apartment it's small but I think it can hold the both of us" Taehyung said turning on all the lights as Namjoon just stood at the door way "umm are you gonna come in" "oh yes sorry" Namjoon blushed "No need to apologize" Taehyung smiled "alrighty why don't we get you into some clean clothes" Taehyung said as he started walking to his room "so you wanna take a shower" Taehyung asked "I'm allowed" Namjoon asked "of course you are allowed now here you go, I'll be in the kitchen making dinner call me if you need anything ok" Tae said handing a white shirt and gray sweats to the man "ok thank you Taehyung" Namjoon bit his lip "your welcome" Taehyung trailed off how could he invite someone he doesn't even know in his home much less his name "Namjoon my Name is Kim Namjoon" "uhhh thank you Namjoon well I'm going to leave you too it I'm gonna make dinner now"

Namjoon POV
As I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror looking at all my bruises and scars I have all over my body disgusting I thought to myself. But my hands travled down to my stomach are looking at the baby bump, I bit my lips preventing me from crying about how stupid my decisions are. "Ok Namjoon keep it together" I said smacking my face lightly "alright here goes nothing" I said walking out of the washroom "hi" I squeak out dammit Namjoon really "hey, I decided to order take out cause I have nothing in my fridge" Taehyung chuckled as I blushed lightly "ok" "Namjoon is there something wrong your face is a bit red do you have a fever I'll go and get-" "no,no I'm fine" I said as I grabbed his wrists "ok well-"
(So your telling me he couldn't see that he was blushing and he's a whole doctor 🧑‍🦲)

DING DONG

"I'm gonna go get it,it's probably the food you can sit at the table while I go get the food" Taehyung said as he walked to the front door "hm" I said as I walked into the kitchen sitting on one of the stools that go around the marble island "alright here we go" "Jesus, you almost scared the baby outta me" "what was that" "nothing you just scared me" "sorry" "no no it's fine I'm fine and your fine" I said in a daze "huh" "what" I said "nothing ok here you go black bean noodles" "really that's my favourite" I said picking up my chopsticks breaking them apart "thank you for the food" I said as I started to chow down on my food "mhm this is so good Tae" I moaned "I'm glad you like it" "I haven't had this in so long" I said with my mouth full.
(I watch to much anime)

No one's POV
There was a pregnant silence between the two before Taehyung decided to abort it. (ok I'm sorry)

Back to Namjoon's POV
"Namjoon if you don't mind me asking what where you doing in that alleyway you don't have to answer If you feel uncomfortable" Taehyung asked as I took a deep breath "well" I started "as you know my boyfriend kicked me out it happened earlier today when I invited Kookie to hang out with me, we played some games watched movies what you normally do at a hangout then we cuddled and fell asleep watching a movie then my boyfriend jin came in on us and obviously he wasn't happy but he didn't show it until after jungkook left but after h-he" "Joon it's ok breath" Tae said as he got up from the stool around the table walking over to Namjoon "he started to hit me and said how pathetic I was and that I was a slut but after that-he-he r-raped m-me, Tae h-he r-taped me and this isn't the first time he did it he's been doing this since we got together I have scars all over my body it's so ugly I can't even look in the mirror anymore Tae I'm so ugly" I was full on crying now and things just started to spilled out of my mouth "and you wanna know the messed up part" I asked "what is it" Taehyung said still hugging me "I'm 3 months pregnant too" I started to chuckle "I'm a whole mess why do I keep on living what's the point" "Namjoon don't not say stuff like that, you can stay here as long as you like and your baby is welcome as well I'm sorry you had to go through all of that I really am no one deserves to be treated that way at all" Taehyung told me but I didn't know how to reply no one has been this nice to me besides kookie, I thought as more tears started to stream down my face "No joonie did I say something wrong why are you crying I'm sorry" "it's just tears of happiness I've never felt this comfort in a long time y'know kook barley comes to visit me anymore jin, he's long gone I don't have anyone but me and the baby" I whispered "it's alright you have me now we'll take care of the baby together alright Joon" "ok" I paused "thank you so much Taehyung" "ok enough with the crying let's go watch nextflix" "okie" I said hopping down the kitchen table bring my black bean noodles.

Sorry for the Jin slander yall 💀🤚🏽