Chapter ten

Natsu-
I glanced at the door and then at Lucy.
"Let's just pretend we're not here," I whispered.
"It could be important," Lucy whispered back.
I groaned and placed her down,"I'll check on it,"
"Thank you," she smiled and kissed my cheek.
I smirked and walked slowly to the window to see if it was a telemarketer, it wasn't. It was worse.
I opened up the door," what?"
"Hi, I'm Laki and this is Max, we're your next door neighbors," The purple haired girl had a plate of cookies and brownies that she handed to me.
"I'm Natsu." I said holding the brownies.
"Nice to meet you, where did you move from," Max asked.
"Well-"
"We came from a town called magnolia, we moved due to the violence from the fights between villains and hero's, I'm Lucy, Natsus fiancé, we were going to wait till our wedding to move here but our house got destroyed during one of their battles so we moved," Lucy said with a gorgeous smile.
I wrapped my arm around her and smiled.
"Wow, that sounds dangerous, I've heard stories of fairy woman and her crew fighting the Flame emperor and the Celestial Empress," Max said.
"So they're calling them emperors now," I said amused.
"Yeah, it's pretty intriguing, especially since they seem to be pretty tame for villains," Laki said pushing her glasses up.
"Tamed? I don't necessarily see that," Lucy said amused.
"Yeah I mean their collateral damage compared to other villains are significantly lower, and when you look at them compared to hero's damage they are lower than a few." Laki informed us.
"Wow that's really interesting," I said sounding enthusiastic.
"Yeah, I think they're pretty cool villains, not that I think that they're hero's but they are interesting ,"
"Yeah, they are," Lucy smiled leaning on me.
"Well we need to go now we have an hour till our lunch break is over so we'll talk to you two love birds later," Laki smiled
"Yeah it was a pleasure to meet you two," Lucy smiled at them and shook their hands.
"Catch ya later!," Max said as they walked off.
After I closed the door Lucy started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked confused.
"Nothing, just how you introduced yourself.," she said still laughing.
"How's that funny? All they need to know is my name," I said folding my arms.
"I love you Natsu, it was cute," she smiled.
"Oh yeah, so.... you know how I told you about my brother," I said casually.
"Yeah what about it?" She asked curiously.
"Well he's coming over tomorrow,"
Lucy's mouth dropped," I'm going to meet your brother?"
"Well yeah... he insisted on meeting who I was going to merry," I rolled my eyes.
"That's great! Let's get a table and chairs now so we have a place for eating, how long is he staying for," She asked eagerly.
"You're not scared?" I asked surprised.
"Why would I be? I have the flame emperor with me," she winked grabbing some shoes.
"I guess that's a good reason," I said smirking grabbing the high top vans Lucy have to me for my birthday, they were custom made and had flames on them, along with a tiny key on the heels.
"Let's go get that table you want," I said grabbing the keys to the pickup Lucy's friend misty gave us.
"Sounds good," Lucy smirked at me as she went to  open the door.
"Lucy no," I said annoyed grabbing the door before her after shutting the door and locking it I ran to her door and unlocked the car and opened the door for her.
"So what type of table do you want," I asked starting the car.