Chapter one

Erzas P.O.V.

I woke up to Wendy, the side kick of the team shaking me awake.

"Erza! the Celestial and the Flame mage are robbing the two engaged millionaires Bank!" She told me.

"ugh..." I sat up to see it was about 3:30am, which pisses me off! Why do they have the feel to wake me up at three for some heist.

"Gray wouldn't get up when I tried " She told me twiddling with her thumbs.

"okay, lets go" I hopped up and used my magic to change into my Fairy woman suit.

"yes Ma'am" Wendy changed into The Wind Maiden.

When we got there the two were already gone, ghosted with all the money, I looked around the scene looking for some sort of clue. The only thing I Found was a rose gold chain with a key on the chain that had the top of it a fire like heart.

I kicked over a desk and shouted annoyed.

"Well well well" A voice said, My eyes darted to the front of the bank, there stood The fire mage, as usual he was wearing all black with golden streaks everywhere.

"Fire mage, you're going down!" Wendy told him.

"is that so?" He tilted his head back laughing.

"y-yeah!" Wendy stuttered a little.

"If you know what is best for you then you'll know to get out of my way," He snapped spreading fire everywhere.

I held onto the neclace and grabbed Wendy pushing her away from the flames.

The mage glanced to my hand, I looked at the pendant and then back at him.

"this is yours isn't it?" I asked holding onto the necklace.

He gritted his teeth,"do I look like a girl?"

"you never know these days" Wendy commented making me smile.

"Well it's not mine" he said, and with that a flame erupted causing me to drop the necklace and cover my eyes and when I opened my eyes up again, the necklace was gone with the villain.

"Oh no! He took the necklace" Wendy said upsetly.

"Something tells me it was the celestials" I told her.

"As in the girl thief?" She asked me.
I nodded and she looked like she was about to squeal.

"Ok... So I think we should at least let them have the same room in prison." She told me.

"Agreed!" I responded.

"Are you guys seriously doing what I think you're doing?" I looked behind me to see gray, or ice man standing there looking half asleep still.

"Well you weren't here to help us do our job so you have no right to say anything sir" Wendy said annoyed.