Prologue

No POV
"I'm sorry!" I squeaked squirming away from my father.
"You were bad Lucy..." My father gave me a stern look.
"No" Natsu opened an eye looking at Lucy.
"NO NO NO!" She screamed. Natsu shook her awake.
"Hey," he whispered when she opened her eyes. When Lucy saw it was Natsu and not her father. she hugged her best friend tightly.
Natsu looked over at the clock, it was two in the morning.
"Well, I've heard all the bad luck comes at three, so let's get prepared," Natsu whispered in her ear.
"Eh?" Lucy looked over at the clock.
"Well let's get to it then," Lucy rubbed the drowsiness out of her eyes which made Natsu smile.
As kids Natsu and Lucy wanted to be superheroes. Lucy could use celestial magic and star dresses. Natsu used dragon slayers fire, when the two were little Natsu broke Lucy free from her abusive father. He was the exact definition of knight in shining armor to her, and she was his lovable princess. When they went to the superheroes after running away they kicked them out calling them too young.
So, they then began to realize that they had another option... And let's be completely honest; villains had all the fun! They chose the time the Heros had to come, and they could take hostages as well!
Natsu and Lucy started to rob places, just small little stores at first and eventually the duo figured that they were unstoppable. They began to rob every place they could, even billionaires houses.
Natsu came in while Lucy was finishing putting on her makeup that would be underneath the tight mask. Natsu came in behind her and placed his head on her shoulder giving her a hug.
They had both been mistreated and pushed to the curb like garbage.Natsu and Lucy only trusted theirselves and each other at this point.
"Sorry that I woke you," Lucy said as she put thick amounts of blackish paint on her face., she then drew a pink outline around her eyes for her eyeliner.
"It's fine, I would rather stay up for a year then to know you're suffering, even if it is just a bad dream" Natsu kissed her cheek. Most of the time when they were in school Natsu would act dense and as bright as a rock. He changed though, and now he was aware of Lucy and all of what she had locked away and what she tried to hide. Lucy went over to Natsu and started to drawl gold all over his face, so if the mask did come off then they wouldn't see who he was. Tonight they would rob a bank, the bank that two  billionaires used because they were soon to be wed, it was supposedly, 'unrobbable' but tonight would be its night, then they would flee to the Caribbean's and retire, even though they are only 18. Life of a robber was busily occupational and worth it.