Chapter two

Natsu- 

I walked into our apartment to see Lucy pacing, when she saw me she stopped,"Did you find it??" She asked worriedly.

I pulled out the chain necklace from my back pocket and she gave me a big hug," Thank you so much!" 

"you should be more careful with it" I smiled as she crested her thumb across the heart shaped top, what no one knew was that the heart was a locket. 

"yeah yeah, I know" She nodded keeping her eyes on the  almost lost necklace. 

"do you think they opened it?!" She asked me suddenly frightened.

"No, Fairy Woman was examining it when I caught them, I don't think she knew that it opened" I assured her, even though I myself wasn't sure of that.

 "oh okay, thats good" She leaned on me and started to giggle.

"whats so funny?" I asked her.

"In about three days we will be in the Caribbean and all this wont matter." Lucy smirked looking at me. 

"Yep, and we can calm down and not have to worry about anything." I grinned, she looked so much happier now that I took that stupid risk just to grab that necklace I got for her. It was the first thing we stole....

XOXOXOXOXO FlashbackXOXOXOXOXO

Lucy and I were walking through the rich part of town when she stopped to stare in a window, inside there was a lady with a necklace that looked like something you would trade for a car. It was much too expensive for anyone to buy, yet the desire of wanting it shone in her eyes.

"look at how pretty it is!" She jumped up and down staring at it. 

"yeah," I went into the store and walked up to the lady.

"where is your mother?" The woman asked me.

"w-w-well, I c-can't find her." I said putting out the biggest pout i could muster.

The lady picked me up and hugged me,"it's ok, we'll find her for you" 

While she hugged me I unhooked the necklace and slipped it into my pocket. 

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted running up to us. the lady let me down and I hugged Lucy.

"Moms over here, sorry lady! My brother just gets lost sometimes" She said grabbing my hand, once we were out of view we sprinted out. 

I took the necklace out of my pocket and opened a latch,"hey luce! Its a locket!" 

"it is?!" She said staring at it.

I took a picture out of my pocket and slipped it into the frame," look, now you can have me wherever you go!" I explained to her smiling.

"I promise never to loose it ever!"