Can i call you dad?

DJ'S POV

" Whither sickness? What the hell is that?" I yelled pulling away. Dream was surprised at the sudden action.

" I'm sorry for yelling." I looked down at my arm where the sickness was.

" Well DJ wither sickness is where someone came in contact with a glowing wither skeleton. They are very hard to find and if they hit you this venom like substance enters your skin and slowly effects your blood stream. The spread of it is normally slow but the more the victim gets hurt the more it spreads." We sat in silence for a moment. My eyes began to glaze over. Dream looked up at me.

" Please don't cry I think I know someone that can help us heal it."  He spat out. Then started to think.

" Now to get to that person I would need to travel for some time  knowing them they would probably try and ... I'm rambling." I let out a small laugh.

" Well if it will take you some time why don't I got stay with that Wilbur who found out where we lived."  He was silent.

" There is no need for that I know a person." He said. He then stood up and put on his mask .

" Where are you going?"  He then walked over to my bed room door. " I'm taking you to one of my friends. If we want the medicine for you I need to leave now." He then grabbed my hand and we walked to the portal in silence. Well until I thought of something.

" Um Dream. When I called you dad that was the only time you noticed what I was saying. It snaps you out of your thoughts. I'm sorry if it bothered you." He stopped walking and turned to face me.

" DJ today has been full of different things first the Ghostbur thing then the creeper  I suppose it was the online thing that made the day better." I smiled.

" But please don't say it around others. They could see that your important to me and do something to you." Why would they do that. I never new what was happening whenever he left or why he made me stay by the portal when we where at the place called L'manberg.

" What about your friends place can they know." I asked as we started to walk again. " If you must tell them  but no one after that got it." He said as we arrived at the portal.

" I promise. So I can call you my dad ." He stated to laughing as we entered the portal. I then joined in and he later sounded like a kettle.

" Why are we back at L'manberg?" I asked as we left the nether. " Well my friend lives around here." He said walking away from the portal. We eventually arrived at a house and Dre ... Dad went to the door but just before he rang the bell it opened. A short brown hair man was inside. He had a blue shirt and some goggles on his head. He narrowed his eyes at dad. 

" Why are you here?" He asked getting ready to close the door.

" I know you may be mad at me but I need you to do something for me." The man looked at me.

" What did you do?" The mad said looking concerned " I did nothing I just need you to look after her when I go get something."

" Dream that's not a good answer for me who is she?" Dad was hesitant. " George this is my ......adopted daughter  DJ.  DJ meet George."  George looked back at me with a surprise expression.

" Dream when did you? Never mind that where are you going?" Now know dream ... or dad .. whatever I shall call him he's won't say much about it.

" The thing I need is personal and it may take some time to get it so I'm leaving her here with you. If that's ok." George thought for a moment. 

" Fine. Come on in DJ." I walked up to the door then stopped. " You ok DJ?" George asked. I then turned around and hugged the man who turned into my dad who is now leaving for a extended period of time.

" Stay safe dad ok." He slowly hugged me back. " I will ,don't worry." He then let go and walked away. "Come on in DJ. Knowing Dream he probably won't want you to be seen."

Time skip

" Hay George why did you look so angry at my dad earlier." I asked. " Well you see your dad did some bad things and has been in many battles, but don't make that change your mind about him." It was silent again.

" Do you know why he always puts on a mask when around other people." George looked at me. " You mean you seen him with out it." " Ya. Is that not normal?" He shook his head yes and looked out the window.

" I'm going to go to bed. Stay up as long as you want just be careful." He said as he walked to his room. I then decided to go outside. I wanted to see L'manberg or just the house that stood In the water. As I walked over to the brig that led to it I decided to look at the sky. It was a nice night with no clouds out. I then bumped into the door.

" Stupid door." Then I looked up. And it wasn't a door.

" I um I!" The person I bumped into was the man who had black and white skin. He was very tall and was just as surprised as I was.       

" Wh -who are you?" He asked. I started to get scared. " Hey hold on I didn't mean to." He held out his hand for me to grab so I took it.

" I'm sorry I should have watched where I was walking." That's when I got a better look at him. He had both red and green eyes and his hair was also black and white. 

" No it's fine my name is Ranboo." That's an interesting name. " My name is DJ. Um if you don't mind but how old are you?" That's a stupid question.    

" Oh I just turned 16 today. How old are you. " Well I'm 14 right now but turn 15 in a week or two." He smiled a bit. ( ok yes I know he didn't just turn 16 but I'm want to try something for this story.and no I'm not shipping them together ) 

" So why are you here? I have never seen you around." What do I say. " I actually am visiting someone right now and just decided to wonder ." Just then I saw people they where in the uniform my dad told me to watch out for.

" Hide me quickly!" He looked confused " What why?" You don't really need to know mr." I'll tell you some other time." So he published me between the wall and door and covered the opening.

" Ranboo why are you here?" Please don't mention me please. " I was grabbing some things to make another book to write things down in." So he is a writer.

" Um ok we need to have a meeting tomorrow about Dream." Why do they need to talk about dad?

" ok got it. See you tomorrow then." They walked away and he walked forward to let me out. " Why did you need to hide?"

" I will tell you tomorrow if I see you ok." He looked like he was thinking. " How about we meet here same time tomorrow." I smiled a little.

" Sounds like a plan." I then went back to George's house barely getting hit by a zombie.

( sorry small spelling update 2.0 thus is like my forth time fixing chapters. Update 3.0 ... made it look a little nicer .. and added small things )