Dont touch him.

No ones pov
" Techno?" The voice from the other side of the front door was very familiar. Techno questioned how he new where he was. He quickly got up and hid DJ in another room as the voice spoke again.

" Techno! I know your in there . Answer the door or I'm coming in myself!" Techno glared at the door as he watched the handle start to turn. As the door opened he covered dream with his cape and stood in front of him.

" How the hell did you find this place?" His voice was ice cold. Hand reaching for his axe. His eyes going back and forth from the room DJ was in and the man in front of him.

" That's not your concern. I think you know exactly why I'm here. Listen I won't take or hurt the kid. Just let me take Dream back to Sam and Quakity so he can be where he belongs. Speaking of Dream where is he ?" Phil started to look around until spotting the body under the cape.

" You got to be kidding me! I didn't think you would go after him . Here I thought that we got on one another's bad sides . Backstabbing is something I did not see happening " The bird man laughed a little.

" What do you mean? I didn't do anything to him. He's just asleep." Phil stoped laughing and looked confused. " Obviously you got in Dreams good side. I mean you got close enough to stab him. Still breathing though. I will put him out of his misery. Then we can go home." He walked closer to dream taking out his sword .

" Back the f#ck up ! Your not touching him. I never stabbed him ! Get out of his house right now!" Phil glared at the piglin hybrid in front of him. " Clearly you did . Why else would he be bleeding?" Techno dropped his axe and instantly went to dreams side. His cape was being socked in blood. As he removed it he saw bloody bandages.

" ...I don't know what happened but maybe it's for the best. I mean .... Umm" as Phil continued to say random things techno was frantically trying to make the bleeding stop all over again.

".. let me just end his suffering. It will be so much easier. Then we can go home . You can even take DJ. You will forget him eventua-" he was cut off by a sword getting put to his throat.

" I will never EVER forget him! I care about him so much ! Your not going to touch him , or DJ ! DJ is my kid so if you even lay a finger on her your dead ! I won't even have to kill you . She can easily do that herself!" Phil was stunned and a little surprised. DJ was looking through the door . Her headaches have started again and her and techno usually went and killed animals when they started. She stood there for some time trying to hear what him and Phil where talking about. Phil laughed at some point and left. Techno instantly went back to dream.

" Techno...." She stepped out of the room and stood near the front door. " I-in a moment DJ. Dreams bleeding again....h-he's fine though.. his injury just got reopened... he's fine." He was trying to convince himself more then DJ. Phil told him that he will come back with backup. He could easily bring over sam or quakity. He knows what they did to dream. 

All DJ could do was go out and kill things herself.  She has gotten a lot stronger. The black marking on her arm always seamed yo get small whenever she used her new found abilities. Killing things then drinking milk always maid it small and maid it grow slower.  It was nice sometimes. After she finished she decided she wanted to play match maker .

Why ? Because I the narrator is not emotional ok after Wilburs and Fundys stream that happened yesterday so I want something nice in the next chapter and as far as I know your all still ok with it .. hopefully. Again another short chapter. I have so much planed but theres just no fill in yet and it's killing me. I am thankful for all of you readers though. Especially the ones that stayed around for as long as you did.  My summer brake is almost here so I should be able to post more . Until next time