Her last words. Part 2

(before I get yelled at , Dream is dirty blond like he said . He never leaves his house irl so it tends to darken a lot because no sun. I would know it had happens to me )

No POV
"That's a nasty looking injury you have there. Why not just cut the arm off at this point ?" Fundy said poking at DJ's arm.

" Hell no ! I like both my arms ... I need them for things . Like hugging my dad. Now back to the topic.. what are we going to do . I know k can fight those guys . Let's be honest here , I am a week person who somehow survived a big explosion." Ghostboo laughed a little and began to lead the group back to dreams house. He had no idea on what has happened with the group. Yet again he hasn't really been around them for some time. DJ was one of his best friends but now he doesn't know what to feel.

" I think dream's house has a back door .... I can't remember exactly but I know there is another way in. I was only here once."

" Yes there is a back way in. Why not let me , the person who lives there, take care of getting in fox man."

" whatever. You know I don't understand why we have to help when techno is there . He can easily kill them off."

" He's probably doing something else . Just mind your own business. Ranboo you can just .... I don't know ... do ghost things ?" Ghostboo nods and comes up with his own plan

With Dream and techno

" ... it's to quiet... way to quiet..." Dream holding onto stomach , keeping a loose bandage in place , and techno was trying to see out the window.

" .... Phil wasn't alone ... I don't know what has gotten into that man . He was my best friend! Why the hell would he do this !?"

" shhh! Keep your voice down. We don't know who is out there .... Oh god DJ is still out there ... Techno DJ is out there ! I have to get them !"

" Your not going anywhere, I will get them if I have to . DJ is smart though.. they will figure something out. You are hurt , your not allowed to play hero right now ." Techno went back to looking out the window. He was able to see Phil talking to someone else. In the corner of his eyes he saw two shadows moving towards the back.

".... Dream we are heading to your room . I have my weapons in there and you will probably be safer there. If anyone comes in the house you are to stay in there ! Got it !?" He turned around to look at the blond. Dream rolled his eyes and began walking away.

" whatever you say dad."

" Good now let's go... your not going up the stairs but yourself."
" I am fully capable to go up the stars buy myself!" Techno then picked him up and starts up the stairs with Dream trying to escape, but then the back door opens and they both freeze.

"... dad ? ... it me . I have some guy named Fundy here with me." Techno walked ti where DJ entered, he glared at Fundy when he walked in.

" .... Hayyyyy .... Dream how are you ? I heard about the injury and what not ... is that a pig in the house?"

" That is DJ's pet pig Ruben. Wait not pet .. that's his friend. Why are you here Fundy?"

" I joust wanted to help . I do t want to kidnap a kid ... you already lo-"

" Shut up !... you can just .... Go get the first aid kit or something." He finally got out of technos hold and walked over to DJ, checking for any more injuries and how her arm was. The infection was spreading fast , now up to there shoulder.

" Might as well call this thing a parasite instead of a sickness... especially after what it does to you...."

" I still have time right ... we have time to figure it out. We just have to get through these people named Quickly and Tubbo." Dream and techno freeze. Turning to look at one another before silently agreeing on one thing. Get DJ to safety, get out of here alive. They only had technos axe and rocket launcher, and the armor dream had stalked up."