Dream catcher

No ones pov .... Again. 😅

" Hay Phil why did you call us here? I have a son to watch. It's the middle of the night" Tubbo said sitting down at a meeting table.

" Ya. I would rathe not be here. I have a lot on my head" Phil's grandson looked at the ground. Quakity walked in shortly after and sat down with the other three.  Phil hated having this group back together. After what they did to him , but they where his last hope. He had to protect Tommy.

" Listen, I need help capturing dream  and putting him back in the prison. Sam is already working on upgrades. Dream is currently very week so it would have to happen soon." Quakitys eyes lit ip a bit, Fundy continued to look at the ground.

" Phil are you insane!? This is dream week are talking about! He also has Techno on his side! What are we supposed to do about him !?"

" I will handle techno alright ! I also have someone in mind to take care of that kid that is with them. This is for Tommy's safety ok ! I know all of you care about him as much as I do."

" so like  anything goes right . Why don't we just kill dream and never deal with him again? That seams easier. Plus I can count it as my revenge against Techno after he put a pick axe through my face!"

" How about we don't kill him. I mean I hate him and all after he left me on are wedding day but like... he hasn't done anything recently..... I think"

" We won't kill him . We are just putting him back in the prison got it. Will you three be willing to do it ? I can you things to help.." The three nodded one by one ,and soon left after phill gave them more instructions. He could feel his wings drop a little after fully thinking over what he was going to do. He was probably going to loose his best friend. If things went horribly wrong DJ would become an orphan and continue to slowly die and be in pain for whatever few months she has left.

" What am I doing..?" As much as he's starting to regret his decisions now he still is going to go through with it. The last few things he has to do is get things ready for the three butchers ,and then go find ghosyboo and convince him to help out.  All he has to do is hope everything goes according to plan. Nothing bad should happen.

Right ?

Again very short chapter. What I will say now is that THIS book is almost to an end. There will be a second one with the aftermath and what not. It will be more focused on are little family thing I have going on and the Dream household and what not. All I need is some inspiration have a lovely day or night . I'm going to bed because it is almost midnight my time. love you all !