Gained one thing but lost something else

( before this starts I would like to say that in the c!DSMP I know how dream is but in this he will have a soft spot for the three people which are DJ obviously, techno, and punz ... I would put Ranboo but from today's stream I don't know exactly what's going on there . You will also see dream only being nice to the people named . Or well truly nice ... anyways)

About a like two months after DJ'S and Technos trip ( I wasn't counting)

DJ'S POV ( travel log ... journal .. thing )

5:00 AM
The house was quiet. I was forced to go back to my dads place when Techno went to get him and Ranboo. It was a clear day but just so quiet. It was so uncomfortable, like I was at a funeral or where I was in a never ending nightmare. It made me feel sick.

9:00 AM
Hours passed and I was starting to worry about techno now to. He said it would be quick and I didn't see him it my dad anywhere. Not to mention my head was pounding. Something was wrong .. something bad happened , should I prepare myself now !? What am I even supposed to be doing! For all I know every one is dead !

10:00
Something is wrong ! I can feel it ... it's like a part of me died ....what am I supposedly so ! Who do I ask ... god !? Is there even someone like that here !? I need to go out and help ! But I can't! I'm stuck here in this god forsaken house with no information about what's going on ! ... stay calm DJ .. your going to make yourself crazy.. or am I allowed crazy ? What if I'm just imagining all of this and I'm still stuck in my little dirt hut talking to rocks !? Wow that sound fun ..."

No ones POV

" la la la" the girl sang when ripping pages from blank books. The singing slowly turned into a an almost painful and evil laugh.

~Ok that's enough! I can't watch this anymore! We have to do something!

: what are we sitting to do? We are not allowed to interact with this ! You know the rules. Now sit back and wait for your brother to co-

~She is slowly loosing her mind ! Can you not see that ! Plus your the one already messed with George in his dreams !

: THATS ENOUGH! You know your place ! We are to sit and watch ! Now do as your told.

".. what am I thinking..... this is real .. Pull yourself together DJ ! You just have to wait."

Back to DJ'S POV

" I just need to calm down... Dad sang when he was panicking... try humming a song ... the one dad sings ... like umm.... What are his songs !" I began to pace around the living room looking for something that will remind me of one of his songs, Ruben was right next to me . He was chewing on a stuffed carrot that techno made him . We had so much fun on are adventure

" DJ ! DJ IM HOME ! IM OUT AND IM HOME !" The yelling came from outside and I could see my dad running towards the house
so I instantly  opened the door .

" Dad ! Your back , I missed you so so much. Never ever do that again!" When he got to the door I was instantly pulled into a hug. We stayed like that for a bit. His armor what's bothering me a little but it wasn't the one he normally had on . He was a bit thinner to , but i didn't care .
" How is techno!? Oh and Ranboo to how is Ranboo!" He hugged me a tightly when I asked him how they where.

" Techno is fine . He's is dealing with other things right now but he's ok . After all he never dies . We can see him in like a week or two ok." I nodded my head in agreement and continued to hug him.

" What about Ranboo? Techno said he was forced in the prison. He got out right ...." He shifted a little and pulled away from the hug to go inside completely and take off his armor.