Techno bonding time

For the last few weeks every day was the same . I would wake up as techno finished breakfast, eat the food and then spend the rest of the day reading or cleaning when Techno was gone planing something. Not even Phil does anything with me anymore. So I was already not looking forward for today.

" Hey! DJ wake up ! I made pancakes." When I opened my eyes I saw Techno next to my bed with Ruben next to him

" Um ... what time is it ?" I looked at the clock and it was almost 9:30! I normally wake up way before that.

" Shoot ! Techno I'm sorry! I didn't meant to sleep so late! He laughed a little " It's fine. Now come get some food."

I smiled and quickly got dressed then ran into the kitchen. Techno already had plates set out for both of us with a plate in the middle for the pancakes. I was surprised because he normally takes his food to wherever he goes to plan things.

" So DJ. What would you like to do today?" I just stared at him when I was thinking of an answer. " I will probably just read some books and clean some random things like I normally do when your gone ..." He laughed a little more and put some pancakes on my plate.

" Well what would you like to do today if I was going to be here?" That's a hard question. There are a lot of things I would like to do wit him. One of them being just exploring or making potions . I know I couldn't do anything dangerous so going to the Nether was a bad idea.

" How about this. You write down everything you want to do with me and we will do all of it today and tomorrow." My eyes lit up as he handed me a pice of paper. I couldn't believe it was happening! I was going to finally not be alone for a bit . This was one of the best days ever !

" Done ! Thank you so much Techno! We are going to have so much fun!" Techno took the paper and smiled for a second before putting it in his pocket. He then finished his food and went around packing thing that we would need for today. When I was done eating he handed me a medicine he came up with to some what slow down my sickness. It tasted terrible but it was helping.... Well we think it is.

" Ok! I'm ready to go !" I was handed a small bag and a water bottle. " Your going to need them for where we are going. You wanted to see a jungle right?" I nodded as I put the bag around my shoulder. " yes but we do t have to go there . From what I have heard a jungle is a long ways away from here ....... And we can't really go through the Nether so ..." he patted my head and lead me outside to where his horse was.

" Carl can take us there. It's been a bit sense he was last on a trip anyways." He put some stuff in one of the bags Carl had in him then put me on the horse. He soon got on after. We then sat on Carl for a few hours. At lunch we stopped near a river where Techno told me a story's and I told him about what I did before I met my dad. It was very nice . By the time we got to the jungle we only had a few hours of daylight left so we decided just to stay near the beginning of the jungle and look around there first. I went off to explore a little as Techno made a little place for us to sleep in. Then during my ' adventure' I saw a flash of bright green.

" Oh look! A parrot. It's so pretty!" I could hear Techno laugh a little as I fallows the parrot deeper into the jungle. Now this jungle was ginormous! The trees looked like they reached the clouds, and there where coco beans! I would probably get some later for some cookies.

" DJ! Where did you go ?" I stoped fallowing the parrot and turned around. " I'm over here ! I will be back in a second !" And just like that I started to run back. It got me thinking about the story's my dad told me about him doing speed runs , or this thing called man hunt. He would run all the time in those. I made it back to Techno right as he was lighting a fire.

" There you are. Don't run off like that." I sat down next to Techno. " Sorry . I was just doing a little exploring." He shook his head a bit when patting my head.

" Let me know where your going next  time ok ?" I nodded my head in agreement and everything fell into a comfortable silence. When the sun started to set me and Techno started to talk to each other about are pat and what we used to do. I told him what happened to my real parents and how dad found me . He then told me about a potato war. It was all very nice and calming. A few hours later it was completely dark out and you could see every single stare.

" It's beautiful! The stares are so pretty." I could hear techno shake his head a little. " Did dream ever do anything like this with you?" I smiled sadly.

" some times. He was always a little nervous because he didn't want me to get hurt. We would always look at the stars though. Every night we would grand some blankets and go to the roof.  We would usually stay up there fo hours. Some times I would fall asleep and he would take me inside, or we would sleep on the roof. He always got cold though because he always insisted on keeping me warm."

Techno was silent the whole time I talked. He listened to every song words and would add little comments here and there to get a little more detail.

" You know he acts completely different when he's not around you .."

That's right . Dad always said there where certain roles in life . He said he had to play the villain. I new about some of the things he did , but when he's just being himself he is the nicest and most caring person in the world.

" I know..I'm getting a little tired though.  Going to try and sleep" I curled up and on of the sleeping bags techno brought. I heard a soft food night and I soon fell asleep. 

( Hi ! I tried a new thing that should make reading this better and you do have to look through a who paragraph... kinda .. when someone comments on it and I'm trying to find what they are commenting on. Let me know if this is good so I can go to old chapters and fix them )