Chapter 3

Chris's POV

Let's begin by introducing myself I am Chris Alpha of The Fire Pack also the largest and strongest pack in america, with about just over a 1000 members. I am 26 years old and haven't found my mate yet. I am not sad or lonely but I wish my mate was here with me so I could feel complete.

***

I am currently in my office busy with paperwork when I feel someone trying to connect to me through our packs mind link.

>Alpha we have a rogue problem < Ella my beta says. Hades just snarls at the mention of those vile creatures.

> What you mean problem ? I haven't sensed anyone cross the border< I ask her in return. You see most pack look at me weird or in disbelief when I i say that i have a female beta. But trust me she can make anyone tuck tail and run.

> He is just laying about 20 feet outside our territory Sir. But the other thing is, it is the rogue that is wanted by 20 Alphas all over America.< She says in a firm tone. With that I recall all the Alpha's saying the have one rogue that usually comes and go in there territory which they never can catch. And he the one that started that huge forest fire.

> Well keep an eye on him and if he moves or gets closer call me. But for now I need to finish this work < I tell her and cut of my link.

Its 2 in the morning when I finished and get to go for a run.

> Is he still their ?< I ask Ella.

> Yes he is. He just caught something to eat. < She tells me.

> Ok I will see him now when I get there < I tell her and shift into my big black wolf with shocking pink eyes.

Getting closer to the north border Hades begins to get more active and begins to claw at my inside to be release.

I dont now why he acts like this until the most wonderful scents hits my nose. A smell of chocolate and strawberries.

> Mate !!! < Hades scream.

I trip when I hear this. I have been searching for my mate since I was 18. And now he decides to appear.

And yes I said he cause I am gay and the moon goddess never mates you to some one you are not attracted to.

But when I stepped out of the forest at were my beta and the rouge where my eyes stayed focus on him the rouge is my mate.