Chapter 6

Theo POV

Well 12 the next day come quicker then I thought. And now I am just nervous not about the meeting but because of the thing I have to tell to everyone.

Walking into the meeting room with my mate I saw about 25 alphas in their. Swallowing my nervous I walk with my mate to the head of the table ignoring the alphas and their eyes on me.

"Ok so most of you now all the packs have untide and I am your king now. But you are all my friends so please don't think you need to treat me differently. As for the meeting my mate has something to tell all of us so i will let him go first," he says. When he finishes all their eyes are on me.

"Ok wel first of my name is Theodore Mickelson most people just call me Theo. I also know some of you alphas want me because I trespassed on your lands and I want to say sorry for that," I look at the Alphas that wanted to capture me. They just nod but one asks: " Why did you trespassed?" Everyone stayed quite and waited for my answer.

"Well you see this is were it comes in that I wanted to tell all of you at once. I am a hybrid of 6 different creatures which means I have 6 mates as well," I say and everyone just stairs at me in shock even Chris cause I didn't want to tell him alone so i waited till now.

One of the Alphas stand up and walked towards me every one watching him. "Is it true you have 6 shifts?" He ask and I nodded my head. But what he did next shocked everyone he got down on one knee and submited to me something an Alpha never does. "My true king it's an honor to meet you."

I just stand their not knowing what to do. Looking at Chris he looks at lost for words as i am.

I know it short and I'm sorry for that